Weekend Plans

Friday - funeral, meal after, taxi duties and then looking after me Ma for the night
Saturday - more Mam duties and taxi, pick up wife/daughter from Shitsville Arena late on so no beers
Sunday - a few well deserved beers 🍺

Enjoy your weekend 👍👍

Graft then a bday meal tonight

Watch our match and other games on the telly tomorrow. Might nip out local if I can be arsed

No idea for Sunday. Probably the same as Saturday foota and maybe local.

Feel like utter shite so very little exertion. And no drinking.

Today: Try to get some new work. Home around lunchtime to see how the coving master craftsman is getting on. Start to clean out my van which is going up for sale soon
Tomorrow: Bairns football if not called off. Clean van weather dependent. Else sanding window frames.
Sunday: Weather dependent. Van or window frames.

Quiet one for me as I'm in a crohns flare and just started a mega dose of steriods.

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: car in garage, pottering at home, watching our match

Sunday: rest day
Take it especially easy then 👍
Might get my exercise bike out & set up to use, it's been unused for too long now and the put weight on season is close.

Last edited:
Quiet one for me as I'm in a crohns flare and just started a mega dose of steriods.

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: car in garage, pottering at home, watching our match

Sunday: rest day
How do steroids effect you, I was given a fair dose after every chemo and I felt like I could walk through walls. Wish you could live on them 🤣

Today- 9 hour shift then out for mine and my mates birthdays, Indian then loads of pints but not too many. Probs end up in the Rabbit thinking I am a freestyle dance champion.

Saturday-Shopping with my Mam, spot of lunch. Film and picky food with my little boy.

Sunday- Might make a Sunday dinner for the lads, sort uniforms, tidy house and cry about getting old.

fri: see our lass (no) and some pals
sat: watch football from 12:30 til evening, then off to see Garth Marenghi
sun: football and sunday dinner.

Today- 9 hour shift then out for mine and my mates birthdays, Indian then loads of pints but not too many. Probs end up in the Rabbit thinking I am a freestyle dance champion.

Saturday-Shopping with my Mam, spot of lunch. Film and picky food with my little boy.

Sunday- Might make a Sunday dinner for the lads, sort uniforms, tidy house and cry about getting old.
You'll have those free style dancing blues 🎶🎷

Happy happy birthday.

Happy birthday, have a cracking night!

Back