Weekend Plans

Quiet one for me as I'm in a crohns flare and just started a mega dose of steriods.

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: car in garage, pottering at home, watching our match

Sunday: rest day
Ah no, horrible. I hope you are ok Becs ☹️
Quiet one for me too, going to have a relaxing chilled weekend doing not a great deal.

Today - jaunt to Teesside Park and championship match.
Tomorrow - footie all day, but miffed the muppets have the teatime slot again.
Sunday - footie and hoping the women's match - Durham v us, is on the FA channel

Tonight - Gym, kebab (Not the manky UK types) and bed.

Saturday - Early up, 6km run, medical, shopping/pottering, early bed.

Sunday - Early up, long run 15-18km, MD's brekkie, pottering, few beers.

Tonight - potter

Saturday - drive down to Stockton and back, watch match, watch some yellowstone

Sun - potter

Today - Working at Rouleur Live in London, a cycling show. Hosting Sir Chris Hoy.

Tomorrow - Spend the day with the kids then maybe out for a few on the evening.

Sunday - Take the kids out somewhere.

Tonight - chill

Tomorrow - shopping and cleaning

Sunday - Durham Women v SAFC Women, and after possibly kids coming over for lateish dinner (subject to ongoing negotiations). Be slow cooker gammon while am out I think

Was it bad?
Thanks for asking Amber.

I've had worse flu/cold symptoms if I'm honest. But the worse part is clothes touching my skin feels like a very bad case of sunburn but everywhere and all my joints hurt, never had anything like that before.

Its a pisser, had mates die from this so I'm taking it seriously. I have things I can do around the house when the symptoms wear off, only thing I want to do but can't is visit my mother in the nursing home.

Thanks for asking Amber.

I've had worse flu/cold symptoms if I'm honest. But the worse part is clothes touching my skin feels like a very bad case of sunburn but everywhere and all my joints hurt, never had anything like that before.

Its a pisser, had mates die from this so I'm taking it seriously. I have things I can do around the house when the symptoms wear off, only thing I want to do but can't is visit my mother in the nursing home.
Oh that’s really awful particularly about your skin, that must bloody hurt .
Yes I’d take it seriously too, I’m sorry to hear about your mates , I think we forget that many people died.

I hope you start feeling better soon and get to see your Mam, that makes me sad ☹️

Quiet one for me as I'm in a crohns flare and just started a mega dose of steriods.

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: car in garage, pottering at home, watching our match

Sunday: rest day
Take it easy our Becs, I hope it improves for you 👍

Fri - preparing a sausage casserole
Sat - Eating sausage casserole & match
Sun - Eating sausage casserole

I live a full life. 💪

Back