Weekend Plans

Today.... work, few beers, Calexico at the Fire Station

Tomorrow..... Tidy the utter dump of the house up. Norah Jones at The Glasshouse on the evening

Sunday...... Nowt planned. If the weather is decent and my knees are ok, I might go out for a walk.

Friday: finishing off work trip to Germany then flying home, get back fairly late.

Saturday: U15s match then off to 20th anniversary of our village library where I’ve got to do a speech and hand out some gifts. But it’s ‘bring a bottle’ so I’m looking forward to that bit.

Sunday: if the weather holds I need to tidy up the disgrace of what used to be a decent rose garden outside the front of the house. Also need to get some tarpaulin over the train carriage that ai am renovating as I didn’t quite get it finished this summer.

Quiet one for me as I'm in a crohns flare and just started a mega dose of steriods.

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: car in garage, pottering at home, watching our match

Sunday: rest day
Oh no, relax and look after yourself.

Quiet one for me too after a busy few weeks.

Today. Much neglected housework.

Tomorrow. Big shop, take a batch of ironing in. Couple of drinks early evening.

Sunday. Work

Thanks for asking Amber.

I've had worse flu/cold symptoms if I'm honest. But the worse part is clothes touching my skin feels like a very bad case of sunburn but everywhere and all my joints hurt, never had anything like that before.

Its a pisser, had mates die from this so I'm taking it seriously. I have things I can do around the house when the symptoms wear off, only thing I want to do but can't is visit my mother in the nursing home.
God that sounds terrible. Take it easy and get well soon.

Today: Work, cook tea, then finish off the bairns SAFC themed room
Tomorrow: Spoons for breakie, Go and look at some sliding door stuff, get some food in the slow cooker for the evening, watch SAFC, then the mags, then boxing, get pissed
Sunday: Clear the back and front of leaves, ironing, chill out, go to the pub with the bairn for a late tea

Fri: go home and get in bed ASAP.

Sat: take kids to French school and go shopping. Pick then up then lunch then swimming lessons. An hour of nana nap then walk over the park to see the fireworks.

Sunday: church then netaball with the little bastards. Then domestic stuff.

Today - down marina and for a coffee. If stays dry maybe get out on bike. School run. Pizza for tea and elf on idiot box. Early night planned.

Saturday - morning family walk down marina and along to Whitburn. Maybe grab a bite at north. Little one at dancing then family swim on afternoon. The night the current wife and I will be popping out for a few Radlers.

Sunday - no proper plans though think probably head out up the coast. If that don’t happen reckon we’ll go Tynemouth market for some tat and bait.​

Back