Weekend Plans

Tonight - Gym and chill
Saturday - Long run in the morning, may go round a mates for a few drinks to watch the football.
Sunday - See the parents, may go on a run weather dependent then head round a mates to watch the 2pm and 4:30pm game.

tonight - jalfrezi simmering away in the slow cooker, pop to the shops for the weekend's essentials :p
tomorrow - Swansea :D
sunday - Hampden :D

The neet- Couple of glasses of adult pop and play NHL online with my US chums.

The Morra - housework then our match, Aberdeen semifinal then NHL Edmonton game. Six hour sports marathon intertwined with several glasses of adult pop.

The Morra's Morra - evaluate my life and keep away from anything sharp due to incoming Monday.

How do steroids effect you, I was given a fair dose after every chemo and I felt like I could walk through walls. Wish you could live on them 🤣

They put me on a mega high dose initially so at the moment, I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Once I get used to them, I feel invincible 😁

That's a false sense of security though as if I overdo it and I'm still unwell once the course ends, I'll be in Durham hospital for a week on IV steroids. I really don't want that to happen.
Today- 9 hour shift then out for mine and my mates birthdays, Indian then loads of pints but not too many. Probs end up in the Rabbit thinking I am a freestyle dance champion.

Saturday-Shopping with my Mam, spot of lunch. Film and picky food with my little boy.

Sunday- Might make a Sunday dinner for the lads, sort uniforms, tidy house and cry about getting old.

Have a lovely birthday xx
3hrs after starting the hormone drip, little fella made an appearance. Mam did it with just gas and air. Another MLF in the making.

That's lovely news. Congratulations and love to all, especially Mam as she did all the hard work 😁

Last edited:
3hrs after starting the hormone drip, little fella made an appearance. Mam did it with just gas and air. Another MLF in the making.
Oh how fabulous, congratulations to you and your Mrs. Was going to say after all she did all the hard work but see Becs already made that point.

...and welcome to the world wee one.

Back