Weekend Plans

Today - chilling round the pool, food later then chilling around the bar
Tomorrow - same except wandering over to the bar showing the footy as they’ve promised to put our game on
Sunday - it’s my birthday (a horrible one) but there’s 10 of us going out to a fancy hotel for steak as the place we are stopping in isn’t entirely brilliant at gluten free food

Supposed to be heading back to Durham from Manchester today but they’ve cancelled the 3,4, 4:30 and 5 trains so not holding my breath.

Tomorrow: if do make it back will go for some pints with mates

Sunday: spend bit of time with family then train back

Tonight a Halloween party at the school yeh! Till 18:30, then drving home for a few beers and Pizza night.

Tomorrow, 5k run, prepare a Chicken Madrass and Pilau rice with bombay potatoes, Thanks you Al's Kitchen.
Then off out to watch the footy and a few beers then back to the flat to watch the lads with beer and a curry.

Sunday, do the ironing, lay about and relax watch the footy and NFL.

today-had the day off. been up newcastle with the mrs for a mooch about. fish & chips later, few beers then watch the rugby.
sat-going to living north at gosforth racecourse with the mrs then down to the match. few beers and the rugger on the night.
sunday-nowt.

Today - wet walk, Angela’s ark (highly recommend if have kids), hash brown and sriracha tea, Sunderland lights, beer or two on way home. Bed

Saturday - morning run, Halloween party on afternoon. Footy.

Sunday - nowt

Today: been karchering the patio. Top job I must say. Tonight going for dinner at Lucis for my old man's 80th.
Tomorrow: bunch of mayes over from Ireland. May try to meet tonight if birthday celebrations finish early enough else noon at the vaults. Match and copious pints either side.
Sunday: I'll be barely human. Then bairns halloween party fundraiser for football.

Today - Work, not long now and hit the Wine.
Tomorrow - Easy away trip to MKD Franchise. Already past the 2,250 tickets sold. Club short change the fans time and time again.
Sunday - Need an easy day.

Bloke at our place had a mini stroke last week. Must be something going round!
@tunstall birdman has one every night
Nah proper cast, had a plaster one on Sunday and had to go back on weds for a fibreglass one, back next week for more x rays.
Had a mini stroke about 7 weeks ago too, not having much luck 😂
Nurse couldn't do vertical stripes but I've tidied it up.

Logon or register to see this image
Great cast cover mate
Hope you make full recovery from the stroke and find out what caused it
Ankle is what it is , broke mine last autumn and took few month, still feels bit restricted but almost as normal . Good luck

Last edited:
@tunstall birdman has one every night

Great cast cover mate
Hope you make full recovery from the stroke and find out what caused it
Ankle is what it is , broke mine last autumn and took few month, still feels bit restricted but almost as normal . Good luck
Cheers mate it was just a mini one and had no real after effects (well unless Sunday was linked)
I've been very lucky compared to some people stroke wise.
Thank you very much mate much appreciated 👍

Tonight - Gym, Turkish kebab and bed.

Saturday - Up early, 5am 120km bike ride, potter around, bed early.

Sunday - Up early 4am long run 20-25km, potter around, contemplate beers then bed.
I love the choice of food and drink to go with the activities. Good going though especially 25k running

Back