Weekend Plans

Today - Long walk along the coast with Mrs STIC, home and a couple of drinks and a film.
Tomorrow - Walk in the morning, match in the afternoon then out to a local pub for beers and live music.
Sunday - Chill, food, footie etc.

Nothing much, just got back from a week away with the lads to LA and Vegas so absolutely shattered....

Friday - Graft then home to do nowt
Saturday - Nowt, youngest son is injured so not football for him this weekend, watch the NUFC match and chill out
Sunday - Nowt....

Today : day off doing domestic shite, beers and bait tonight

Tomorrow : it's the boys birthday so family over

Sunday : the boys birthday party

Nah proper cast, had a plaster one on Sunday and had to go back on weds for a fibreglass one, back next week for more x rays.
Had a mini stroke about 7 weeks ago too, not having much luck 😂
Nurse couldn't do vertical stripes but I've tidied it up.

Logon or register to see this image
That cast is amazing!!!!

Hope your recovery goes well I did mine in May and had an absolute nightmare op, cast, then infection. Metal coming out next month. Mind I’m back to hitting 10-13k steps a day so can’t grumble.

That cast is amazing!!!!

Hope your recovery goes well I did mine in May and had an absolute nightmare op, cast, then infection. Metal coming out next month. Mind I’m back to hitting 10-13k steps a day so can’t grumble.
Cheers mate 👍
Ah nightmare for you, luckily no op for me so far thank heaven.
Pleased you're back up and about though mate it's awful being so restricted, really feel for people who have permanent issues.

Today - taking my daughter to the station, few decorating jobs then U21 game tonight.
Tomorrow - dog walk with the missus, match with the boy then a few drinks and a movie at home.
Sunday - dog walk (via pub) then football and nfl before contemplating returning to work on Monday.

Friday: Comedy evening. I’ve cut the sauce out during Sun-Thur so looking forward to a few laughs with mates and refreshments this evening.

Saturday: Setting up a Raspberry Pi for my son to get cracking with. Histon match in the afternoon. Nice meal and a bottle of claret in the evening.

Sunday: Got a whole load of DIY jobs to work through. Might watch the footy if there are any decent games on TV.

Tonight - meeting my boss today to discuss money and future so hopefully celebrating with whisky and cigar

Tomorrow - carve pumpkin, make lamb and pumpkin tagine

Sunday - we'll see.

Today: working from home, pottering about the house will get out for a run in a bit. Night out in Peckham later with the people from my creative collective.
Tomorrow: head back from Peckham and sort myself out ready for my mate's birthday party at a cocktail bar in Shoreditch.
Sunday: sauna, steam, hot tub and swim at Third Space. Dinner TBC.

Was in church (that will teach me) for a christening.
Came over all funny so went outside for some fresh air and think I passed out, dunno if connected to mini stroke or not like.
Pain in the arse 😂🙈
Bloke at our place had a mini stroke last week. Must be something going round!

Ah never I hope he's OK mate
He was lucky, they found two clots in his heed when he got to hospital. Was in a couple of days after to drop his sicknote in and he looked fine. Obviously going to need a while to recover. Hope you make a speedy recovery mate.

The neet - think I'm gannin up HBC to watch me marra bray some drums for Small Wonder
The morra - bacon sarnies, cups of scad, match, Ouseburn for a quick bite and The Lancashire Hotpots
Sunday - fuck all I hope.

He was lucky, they found two clots in his heed when he got to hospital. Was in a couple of days after to drop his sicknote in and he looked fine. Obviously going to need a while to recover. Hope you make a speedy recovery mate.
I felt totally fine after mine and no evidence left at all.
Getting an extra heart scan tomorrow but feel spot on.
Well apart from keeling owa and breaking my ankle 😂😂

Back