Weekend Plans

Today - work then a few beers in Roker / Seaburn
Tomorrow- might take a look over the town and the market in Sunniside. Match with god son on the afternoon and watch the dancing and rugby later.
Sunday - watch football and NFL. Book hotel for Copenhagen trip in December.

Today: big walk with a mate having a bit of a shit time, get packed, hit aldi then away with our lass and my brother and wife. Sit in hot tub getting pissed

Saturday - breaky, walk, footy then sit in hot tub all neet getting pissed.

Sunday - come home and cry in bed.

Today - work until lunchtime, food shopping to Asda Boldon as a treat, early night.

Tomorrow - up early (meet at 8am or some other ghastly time around then 😭) for mini Reindeer's footie at the Hub, then onto Teen Reindeer's footie can't remember where, and finally back home for a short while to change before heading to the SOL (hopefully via a pub if there's time 🍺) for our match. Night in, not moving from the sofa probably with a wine or 2 in hand.

Sunday - get the house tidied up and stuff sorted ready for the girls going back to school, but no uniform ironing as I've already done it this week whilst I was off. 😇

Today - was going to have a lazy day, but Grand Central have cancelled the 1020 to KX (again) so taking my granddaughter to Darlington for the 1028 LNER.
Tomorrow - WC cricket (Aussie v NZ), both Sky matches and the rugby WC final
Sunday - WC cricket - another walloping for England & Sky matches

Probably catch the two world rugby Cup matches,watch a bit of cricket then because we all have a cross to bear off to the match with my two daughters

Today maybe haircut Durham cinema see how I feel. Need to make the most of the luxury of having a bus service before I'm cut off again.

Saturday worry about booking an Uber or a taxi to get to town, few beers before the footy, then pop over to the empire for Jon Richardson and some scran somewhere.

Sunday footy on TV, then NFL.

Heading off to Centre Parcs with some friends for a long weekend.

Will leave here about 10am and get there about 10:05am. Make the most of the time there.

Today - last day at work before a week off. Going to see a show at the theatre tonight. Haway.

Tomorrow - the match. Haway.

Sunday - party…Haway.

Today - Off work today, going to Seaham for another tattoo, night in watch rugger
Tomorrow- Lazy morning, going to match, evening out
Sunday - Nice walk somewhere, lunch out, might go to Newcastle for a spot of shopping

Tonight: Take wean to swimming, baby shark, maybe watch Scotland v Netherlands ladies game

Tomorrow: lazy morning, Ayr v Morton in the afternoon, more baby shark

Sunday: OU study, NFL game

Today - currently Mam watching, wish I’d bought laptop, graft when brother takes over. 5aside 4-5, pint, home for drinks and pumpkin carving. Will watch rugby when Mrs crashes.
Sat - Train from Darlo at 10.00, pub, game, pub, home.
Sun - House sorting 😳

Have a great weekend 👍👍

Back