Weekend Plans

Fuk all, got covid so loafing about the house, letting the wife (no) know …that Ive got covid. Tbh bit of a sore throat and that’s about it

I need somewhere cheap to eat in Durham for me and two kids

Got no chance of a sensible answer on the SMB have I
Greggs
Bells
Pizza slice in the market

Yesterday: Got back from a few days in Scotland. Falkirk on the wheel and visiting the Kelpies then stopped off at Lilidorei on the way back.
Today: Carved pumpkins, visited some family, had a Halloween party with the kids as I’m away next week.
Tomorrow: no idea in the morning then at my mams for dinner with my brothers and families. Need to do a bit work on the evening to catch up.

Last edited:
Greggs
Bells

Yesterday: Got back from a few days in Scotland. Falkirk on the wheel and visiting the Kelpies then stopped off at Lilidorei on the way back.
Today: Carved pumpkins, visited some family, had a Halloween party with the kids as I’m away next week.
Tomorrow: no idea in the morning then at my mams for dinner with my brothers and families. Need to do a bit work on the evening to catch up.
Hold up. Market shut. They have a place on North Rd though?

Was pondering wetherspoons just there

Greggs
Bells

How was Lilidorei?

Brooklyn Pizza Slice on North Road.

Not been myself but the bairn goes and loves it.
Their Facebook page is a bit pants but that works. It'll be an eat in the street job am guessing

Got about an hour to kill before Trolls. They're possibly too old for Trolls already and the tomboy will likely hate it.... but I like Trolls which is the most important thing

Back