Weekend Plans

It's that little piece of hallowed....hallowed I said nothing to do with the Devils Bush, he can keep that to himself, ground in east Durham where I was born,was born in my nanna's house actually
Ohhh. You're heading down here?

Where on earth is that then? Can't recall the place name you mentioned

Fri - Batten the hatches. Logs on the fire.
Sat - As above. Cheer the Lads on and resist celebrating/drowning my sorrows with 🥃.
Sun - Sweep up garden debri left by Babet and a local pub lunch.

Tonight went for a walk I’m now soaking wet and think I’m going to have a heart attack, walking over the new bridge thought I was going to be found in the wear in the morning

Tomorrow 8 am train to Stoke match and getting really drunk

Sunday in bed all day feeling sorry for myself may binge watch something order a Sunday dinner in then crawl back to bed

Tonight going to watch the last episode of the jimmy savile show.
Tomorrow walk to Saltburn on the morning , then evening disco dancing in Yarm.
Sunday recovery ceremony from Yarm , update my league ladders then go up Roseberry Topping.
Might give my pubes a trim as well.

Sunday recovery ceremony from Yarm , update my league ladders then go up Roseberry Topping.
ar mate, tell me about the disco dancing, I do a lot of dancing, Northern Soul, bit of tap, love to hear about the disco dancing

ar mate, tell me about the disco dancing, I do a lot of dancing, Northern Soul, bit of tap, love to hear about the disco dancing
You know the bit in Saturday Night Fever when John Travolta strolls into the clerb , shirt open , medallion flashing , grabs 2 chicks. It will be just like that.
Only it will be in the Black Bull. That’s the only difference. Plus he had more hair.

You know the bit in Saturday Night Fever when John Travolta strolls into the clerb , shirt open , medallion flashing , grabs 2 chicks. It will be just like that.
Only it will be in the Black Bull. That’s the only difference. Plus he had more hair.
respect
mate tell me about the pube trimming, sounds mint

Last edited:
Tonight: just home from work. Doing nowt
Saturday: weather forecast has it pissing down with rain so probably a day in sorting out stuff at home
Sunday: better weather so out for a walk, big dinner and lazy afternoon

Tonight:watching the rugby
Tomorrow: games cancelled so free Saturday, do daily stuff then out to watch England get stuffed off the saffas
Sunday: what ever I want because Monday is half term yoooooo!

Tonight: watching hunger games on sky, few beers
Tomorrow: undercoat the bairns room, take bairn to get halloween gear to decorate the house, watch footy, watch boxing, few beets
Sunday: paint bairns room, watch footy, late sunday dinner at the wear farm pub, few beers while watching tv

Had a few tins tonight to celebrate hitting 365th day of being 35.

Tomorrow. Celebrate hitting 36 years without accidental death by drinking in Newcastle in afternoon then Fu Fighters at trillians in the evening.

Got back off hols 2 weeks ago, came home to about 60 bottles of foreign lager, smirnoff ice and other shite, so drinking all the kids free left over beer from when they had a house party whilst we were away! Currently on Stella and smirnoff ice shandy, apperently it’s ace and what people drink the morning after! I’ll have to leave some for the morning🤣🤣

Back