Weekend Plans

Tonight: staying in

Tomorrow: pottering, watching our match, packing

Sunday: flying to Norway. Meeting the svigers! My son is engaged and we're going to meet her family. Her Mam is cooking us a traditional Norwegian feast.

Rest of week: hiking and sightseeing around the Sandnes area.
In a similar situation I also went to a traditional Norwegian meal - it was in Oslo so maybe different to what you will have - but it was a sheep's head as centrepiece. Eyeballs the lot. Idea was supposedly to remove the skull top and ear brain.

I 'finished' that meal and was still hungry so ordered a pizza at my hotel.

Been a stupidly busy week so not much this weekend

Tonight : early finish and the boys footy match

Sat : Bike ride, slob about and watch the match

Sun : Domestic stuff

Tonight - Gym, Turkish kebab and bed

Saturday - Bike ride, dentist, potter around early bed

Sunday - Up early for the Sunday Long Run, M'D's brekkie, short bike ride, beers

Today - family funeral this morning. An atrocious day for it. Doubt I’ll do much later
Tomorrow- walk the dog, match on the radio,charity event through Newcastle on the night. I’ve paid for tickets but might dodge it and watch the rugby at a pub somewhere instead.
Sunday- football and NFL

I shall mainly be lounging about in my lounge

Sadly am unlikely to be lounge lizarding*

*A lounge lizard is a man who frequents social establishments with the intention of seducing a woman with his flattery and deceptive charm

Today - the hatches are battened down for the weather - luckily there's world cup cricket/rugby and championship football to watch
Tomorrow - England v South Africa in both cricket and rugby, plus a smorgasbord of live footie.
Sunday - indoor bowling - men v women competition, which is fraught with danger - women are always a challenge. Also, Villa v WHU at teatime.

Today - work. Meant to have a family gym class at tea time but the gym is closing until at least 1pm because of the storm

Tomorrow - Son is at a birthday party in the morning, the my wife and I are going to Glasgow to watch the Giants Live Strongman show

Sunday - travel back from Glasgow, pick up kids and get ready for the week ahead

Today - rained off again so day in the house looking after pup with lurgy

Saturday - look after pup with lurgy, quick pint and a show of face at an 80th then pizza on way home to look after pup with lurgy.

Sunday - you’ll never guess… Sunday league then look after pup with lurgy.

Can smell the jealousy from here.

Today, graft then a few pints
Tomorrow, graft then a few pints and a takeaway. Watch some footy and boxing
Sunday, out for dinner somewhere

Today, Finish work, Gym, pick the beirn up from Grandparents, Home for tea, bath and bed then watch the Championship game on tele.

Tomorrow, Gym in the morning then a feast of live Sport, Rugby, Cricket, Merseyside Derby, Our game etc.

Sunday, Pumpkin farm and out for Sunday dinner. (Probably a wash out)

Back