Weekend Plans

Today - been running around like a blue arse fly, FIL & mother duties combines with picking daughter up from Durham and dropping her at Bishop. 5aside 4-5, back to Bishop-Durham with food in the Steam Machine
Saturday - Cleaning the under stair cupboard (which means taking out the good ladies coats/shoes and asking what she wants to keep), our game and the rugby.
Sunday - Might start the running training I desperately need with pottering and a glass of red.

Have a great weekend 👍👍

Tonight: staying in

Tomorrow: pottering, watching our match, packing

Sunday: flying to Norway. Meeting the svigers! My son is engaged and we're going to meet her family. Her Mam is cooking us a traditional Norwegian feast.

Rest of week: hiking and sightseeing around the Sandnes area.
Ooooh look out @I am a reindeer. You are a delicacy in Norway. (laughing at my own joke here).

Today was supposed to drive down but not now cos of storm

Tomorrow drive down, cousins birthday party

Sunday visit some family and friends down there, weather permitting.
I shall mainly be lounging about in my lounge
In lounge wear?

Last edited:
Today: Day at Park City in Utah, then flight home at 21:00 (4am UK time)
Tomorrow: arrive home about 17:00, have tea and sleep
Sunday: Up early to go pumpkin picking, sleep
As up at 05:00am Monday to get a train to London FFS.

Tonight: Staying in watching Rugga

Tomorrow: Pottery class in Hartlepool in the morning, lunch with the fam, out for dinner in the evening

Sunday: Nothing planned

Today: Day at Park City in Utah, then flight home at 21:00 (4am UK time)
Tomorrow: arrive home about 17:00, have tea and sleep
Sunday: Up early to go pumpkin picking, sleep
As up at 05:00am Monday to get a train to London FFS.
Sounds hard work being an international goat.

Tonight - chill, match is now off so find a film.
Sat- was meant to fly to rio but had to cancel after having a colonoscopy last min and having a flare up. Praying our match is on !
Sun - mother in laws in Richmond for Sunday dinner

Fri: Stir Fry , wine and cosy night in front on TV.
Sat: England v SA cricket , then watch/ listen to footy( thank fuck Sunderland are away!!), then Indian take away in the evening.
Sun: hopefully out for a decent walk , weather permitting.

Ooooh look out @I am a reindeer. You are a delicacy in Norway. (laughing at my own joke here).

Today was supposed to drive down but not now cos of storm

Tomorrow drive down, cousins birthday party

Sunday visit some family and friends down there, weather permitting.

In lounge wear?
I spotted your post earlier and meant to ask where the Devil's Green Bush or whatever it's called actually is

I spotted your post earlier and meant to ask where the Devil's Green Bush or whatever it's called actually is
It's that little piece of hallowed....hallowed I said nothing to do with the Devils Bush, he can keep that to himself, ground in east Durham where I was born,was born in my nanna's house actually

Fri - Chilling
Sat - To our Daughters in York to celebrate Mrs STIC’s birthday, watch the dippers and our game with my Daughter then out for a lovely meal and cocktails later.
Sun - Take the family (other Daughter joining us) out for Sunday lunch then to Leeds to surprise my Wife, taking them all to see Jurassic Park 30th anniversary screening with a live orchestra playing the score. She loves the movie so i hope she’ll be blown away.

Today - had my flu and Covid jabs earlier and had decided this morning not to go to see Ian McNabb tonight due to the weather and the option of watching the rugby and it was cancelled due to illness anyway.

Tomorrow - not much planned. Will go for a walk if the weather is OK.

Sunday - golf if the course is open then going to see Lucy Spraggan doing an album launch gig despite the album being released weeks ago.

Back