Weekend Plans

Today - early morning walk in Cyprus. Ended up going way further than planned due to lack of navigational ability. Now having recovery beer and waiting to be collected. Out for food later.

Tomorrow - finding place in Polis to watch the match then barbecuing. Could be dangerous.

Sunday - planning on hike at edge of Akamas. Could be very dangerous.
Call in the Last Castle if it’s still open.

Fri : Went to the driving range. I'm striking it beautifully with irons woods and wedges, this is rare. Please God let it last till tomorrow.

Sat : Have to go in to work for an hour this morning. Playing Golf at 11.20. Daughter wants me to throw the softball for her as she's made the team. Thai for dinner then the pleasant surprise of the lads being the early kick off (10.30pm) I had thought it was Sunday night for us.

Sun : Do the lawns. Groceries. Have to drop some shit off at work then visit the cemetary for wife's Dad.

It's a local lad called Cameron James. Does acoustic rock. He's supposed to be good.

It's a Harrods Beauty store in the Metrocentre. Just like a massive shop of posh beauty counters. I was in there before they opened to the public 😁
That rock singer sounds a bit dodgy. 😉

Friday: ended the day checking some hideously blocked sewer. Sorted now thankfully. Picky tea.
Saturday: early start for bairns match. An houra drive away. Kick off now been moved later so will miss first half. 🫤
Match. Then Ikea 😮‍💨
Sunday: Day out somewhere.

I thought I was. Actually thought the sewer may have collapsed as a tree root goes over it. But thankfully just a blockage. A bit of grim rodding and she freed 🤢

Awful job, had to do it a few times.
I always build up the water behind the blockage with a hose, as once it “goes” helps push the blockage down the pipe.
Tree roots are always a concern though. Glad you got it sorted.

Wife (no) and kids gone to a caravan for the weekend with her parents. Just me and the dog here, bliss. Weekend of ripping out old skirting board, fitting new sockets, cutting down a tree and loadsa peeve!
Currently on me last bottle, need to stock up before the match tomorrow. And a Y[outube rabbit hole

Tonight: Few drinks for a family birthday.
Tomorrow: Pub, match, pub, pub, pub, pub, pub, pub, pub etc.
Sunday: Live band and some drinks may be involved.
Monday: Shaking like a shitting dog and taking the rest of the week to recover.

Fri - Boarding at San Francisco Airport
Sat - Landing at Heathrow connecting to Newcastle then home to God's country.
Sun - washing and ironing :lol:

Tonight - finish chores then pub for girlfriends birthday

Tomorrow - 9am train to Manchester, day on the drink including watching the lads, then XXL @ warehouse project.

Sunday - cry and die.
Weather looks cracking in Manchester this weekend (makes a change). Enjoy!

Back