Weekend Plans

Fri -been for me run along the Riviera ( beautiful today )-nothing else interesting
Sat -park run -match -Italians -gig at city hall
Sunday -brekkie -chill and read about our win ( hopefully !?)

Tonight - Bairn has a birthday party to go to. Make pleasantries with other parents, might have a cigar and a whisky on the night
Tomorrow - Watch the match at my parents. Dunno what else
Sunday - off to London to watch the Bills and Josh Allen hoy balls like scud missiles all over Tottenham

Today - early morning walk in Cyprus. Ended up going way further than planned due to lack of navigational ability. Now having recovery beer and waiting to be collected. Out for food later.

Tomorrow - finding place in Polis to watch the match then barbecuing. Could be dangerous.

Sunday - planning on hike at edge of Akamas. Could be very dangerous.

Today: movies, cook saag kofta for dinner
Tomorrow: take car to be valeted, gardening, write a blog, possibly have energetic sex with a woman from my yoga class
Sunday: Yoga class

wishing it was last weekend :lol:

sat - in store at the shop, with manchester's "supernature" playing 1600-1800... doubt i'll make it out on the night. tested neg fior covid, but feel rotten..
sun - riley's fish shack with a couple of pals, for a birthday

Sat in Ponteland Airport now waiting to fly to AMS, final destination is Utrecht, home Monday.

Gutted about missing the match but this is the risk you take booking things before the fixtures land.

Enjoy all.

Last edited:
Probably getting wrong for something tonight, match tomorrow, then getting wrong for something else for the rest of the weekend at a guess. 🤡

Aye and a bit of sightseeing, off to Dharamshala on Monday for the Bangladesh game, Amritsar Wednesday, then back to Delhi Friday for the Taj Mahal and the Afghanistan game.
Dharamshala and McLeod ganj (little Lhasa)?
Got up early to watch the sunrise.Going to do the Quebec-Ottawa zipline later (worlds only interprovincial zipline).
It’s thanksgiving weekend so going to Quebec or Algonquin for a hike over the weekend,and a thanksgiving party on Monday (long weekend).
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Today - work until lunchtime, food shopping, haircut, bath, pizza takeaway, prosecco

Tomorrow - brekkie, pints, SOL for the match

Sunday - lie in, browsing in town, beef dinner

Tonight: meal out and live music

Tomorrow: pub, our match

Sunday: Shaun the Sheep farewell tour
Oooh I'm

Tonight meal out and live music...who are you going to see?

Tomorrow: chores. Listen to football scores coming in then pub

Sunday: work
Tomorrow - take daughter and her mam to some beauty / makeup exhibition thing at Harrods in metro centre.
There's a Harrods in the Metro Centre????
Sunday - Might wash the cat if its dry and I can be arsed
Did you really mean cat?
Nah it’s filthy marra hasn’t been washed for months :lol:

(Car obviously….bloody autocorrect)
Already spotted and corrected 😆

Last edited:
Oooh I'm

Tonight meal out and live music...who are you going to see?

Tomorrow: chores. Listen to football scores coming in then pub

Sunday: work

There's a Harrods in the Metro Centre????

Did you really mean cat?

Already spotted and corrected 😆

It's a local lad called Cameron James. Does acoustic rock. He's supposed to be good.

It's a Harrods Beauty store in the Metrocentre. Just like a massive shop of posh beauty counters. I was in there before they opened to the public 😁

It's a local lad called Cameron James. Does acoustic rock. He's supposed to be good.

It's a Harrods Beauty store in the Metrocentre. Just like a massive shop of posh beauty counters. I was in there before they opened to the public 😁
I'm off to see the Ramonas an all female Ramones tribute band. My love for the Ramones knows no bounds @Big Jeff

You, gorgeous enough .....pah to them posh beauty products.

Me, I might pop in next time I'm down

Good week end everyone 😀

Back