Weekend Plans

Tonight - relax maybe a few teatime pints
Tomorrow - take daughter and her mam to some beauty / makeup exhibition thing at Harrods in metro centre. Then gym, take dogs for a walk
Sunday - take son to football. Lass will make a dinner, help the kids with homework then a few pints to see off weekend

Fri - Mam watching, working from her kitchen, 5aside 4-5, pint, home for the house bar and some vinyl record playing
Sat - Mam duties, our game, home for rugby and a tipple with the good lady
Sun - Sorting Mam’s Care Connect installation and then home for Aholes v City match and packing for trip Monday morning to Alnwick

Have a great weekend one and all 👍👍

Today- early finish as it’s dead at work. Gym visit and pop down Roker for a few beers and takeaway.
Saturday- match then god knows where after that depending on the result.
Sunday - footy and NFL with my feet up.

All weather depending as rainy season:

Tonight - Go for a 10km interval run
Saturday - Work morning, afternoon perhaps the gym
Sunday - Up early, long run, MD brekkie, weekly chores, few beers in evening

Today : Early finish - beer and bait

Sat : Bike ride with the boy, watch the match, movie night with the daughter cos shes poorly

Sun : Bike Ride, Domestic stuff

Tonight - Dad Taxi duties and making tapas for tea
Tomorrow - Up and out early, heading to town for 10 then to the match. Probably a takeaway for tea and some wine
Sunday - Might wash the cat if its dry and I can be arsed

Today - school run. walk with wife. Breakfast out. Coffee on walk back. Out on bike or run. Indian for tea. Early night

Sat - Gym. Dancing with oldest. Afternoon out at Baltic. Scream for pizza for bait. No plans for evening.

Sun - Run as training starts. Couch to 13 miles. 😂

Friday - Work till midday, home possibly a quick nap (early shift absolutely ruins me) then off to play pool, chilled night.
Saturday - Match, then playing taxi on the night
Sunday - lie in, chill out before starting nights (doing overtime so starting 6pm Sunday rather than 00:45 Monday morning)

Back