Weekend Plans

I’m single for the first time in 9 years so planned on going somewhere cooler (temp-wise) with the dog and having a chilled out weekend

However the only place that isn’t boiling hot is wales and I’m not going there.

So beer and footie I guess

sat - mate's wedding. do at the civic centre then crack on at their pub in ryton. band on, loads of good people to catch up with and introduce the lady (of course!) to

sun - the award winning tanners sunday lunch

Friday: Pub
Sat: Dunno. Previous plans scrapped because of the rail stroke.
Sun: Dunno. Probably the pub.

I've got a list of jobs to do around the house but it'll be too hot so they can wait. Again.

The neet - walking the dogs we're dogsitting atm. Nowt afterwards.

The morra - graft morning, match afternoon, walking the dogs we're dogsitting in the evening

Sunda - jobs around the house, barbeque, walking the dogs we're dogsitting in the evening.

Today: just caught up to everything at work kind of so am about to head out to meet a mate for lunch but have an horrendous hangover
Tomorrow: my brother invited loads of people to a bbq at one of our mates' houses without telling him so I'll be going to that
Sunday: my pub football team are playing in Eltham and if I am not dead from drink I will go along to that but failing that I will meet up with them in the pub afterwards on the evening

Finishing at 2pm
Over to East Yorks for family meetup. Celebrate my Mam's 70th and their wedding anniversary
Sat - Celebrations continue
Sun - Back home and Puppy Class for El Doggo. I'm half hoping it'll be cancelled due to being unnecessarily hot.

Today: It’s two mins to midnight as I type. Day off. Slept in then nothing until the evening where we went to friends for dinner.
Tomorrow: No idea really.
Sunday: No idea really.

Today - worked this morning, sat in the garden all afternoon. Drinks tonight.

Tomorrow - lie in, bacon sarnie, pub hopefully, match at the SOL, drinks.

Sunday - nose wax, then a chilled day at home probably. I must clean the bathroom. Drinks.

Tonight just been for groceries and fancying a very rare can of cider now in the sun while the husband knocks up chicken shawarma and salad supper , got last episode of blackbird to watch too

Tomorrow , helping to tidy garage then nip up Alnwick to visit my dad in hospital home for match , nap then bbq and pottering about in greenhouse

Sunday , probably tidying the garage that didn’t get finished and more pottering about - probs take the hound for a swim down cresswell again

I’m single for the first time in 9 years so planned on going somewhere cooler (temp-wise) with the dog and having a chilled out weekend

However the only place that isn’t boiling hot is wales and I’m not going there.

So beer and footie I guess
aw FFS was hoping for a massive happy ending with you and her she's lovely, on the bright side you've kept the dag, best of luck mate

Thanks marra

Been coming for a while. It’s definitely for the best.
sorry to hear that as you know i likened her to the lovely Carolyn Jones and you as a thinner Jim Morrison however onwards and upwards you're handsome enough and your banter is class i'm sure you'll ensnare some nubile spinner within the next few weeks

sorry to hear that as you know i likened her to the lovely Carolyn Jones and you as a thinner Jim Morrison however onwards and upwards you're handsome enough and your banter is class i'm sure you'll ensnare some nubile spinner within the next few weeks
not sure I can arsed with them for a while but the lovely young barmaid in the local tool a shine to the boy last week.

Will probably take him over on Saturday :lol:

Today - melting

Tomorrow - working (4am start) followed by melting

Sunday - working (6.30 start) followed by more melting

It’s a bit hot down here

Back