Weekend Plans

not sure I can arsed with them for a while but the lovely young barmaid in the local tool a shine to the boy last week.

Will probably take him over on Saturday :lol:
haha the old forlorn single handsome lad in the corner staring into space with a dag supping a pint gambit, 'another pint sir and can i stroke your dag' 'yes he's ok with that he misses female company since my girlfriend died' 'oh ffs help me off with my knickers'

Today working until 1845, quiet beer
Saturday, over to a rented cottage near Lincoln, meal in a pub in nettleham hopefully. Keeping an eye on the score at the match
Sunday, over to the seaside for the day.

now-sitting with a beer waiting for the mrs coming in with fish and chips. couple more beers in front of the telly.
sat-make up some pastry for the fridge and make a cheesecake for sunday then the footy and a few beers on the night.
sun-use the pastry mentioned above to make a couple pies for the mrs' family coming round.

Tonight: few gin and tonics and TV

Tomorrow: Family day out hopefully some wild swimming in the Peak District! Taking my mifi so I can have the match on :)

Sunday: bike ride in morning with daughter and then working 12 til 2 30 and then probably have a picnic or something.

Busy day today, a walk with the Mrs this morning before it got too warm, this afternoon I've spent the last couple of hours setting up a new TV
Now I'm packing for another week's Trout and Seatrout fishing in the far north of Scotland

Omg!! 😂 Where do you go for that?
Ee I’m laughing. Does it hurt??
Pure Bliss on Sea Road, a tenner! 😁 No it doesn't hurt, once the wax has set it's just a quick tug and then all the hairs are out.... and you can see them on the stick thing if you ask (I always do!) 🤣

Oh I go for all the best beauty treatments me! 🙄😂 x
Our local Turkish barber does that as well as the set light to your ear hairs.

Creases my lad when I have it done
Oh god, isn't that dangerous?!!

Pure Bliss on Sea Road, a tenner! 😁 No it doesn't hurt, once the wax has set it's just a quick tug and then all the hairs are out.... and you can see them on the stick thing if you ask (I always do!) 🤣

Apparently not, bit the first time I shit myself and my lad was dying laughing.

Tonight, watch Watford match whilst drinking a nice bottle of Merlot.
Tomorrow, cook a nice full English, potter in the garden, watch the match, might watch the new Elvis Film tomorrow night?
Sunday, take Alfs for a nice walk early doors ,before it gets scorchio.

I’d ask too! I have grafts in my nose so as much as I’d like a go( just to see the stick!) I would be scared my nose would drop off!! Xx

Sorted ex wife's new garden for the bairn today while she was at work (if Carlsberg made ex husbands eh), tomorrow morning allotment, afternoon match then party tomorrow night. Sunday not sure yet.

Back