Weekend Plans

Today - bit grocery shopping after work
Tomorrow - tidy garage, clean patio, smoke some short ribs, watch match, possible bbq
Day after - cut grass, watch footy

Tonight, footy on TV, takeaway and a few beers

Tomorrow, few beers pre match, our match then home and watch rubbish on TV

Sunday, possibly a walk along the seaham coast with the kids depending on the weather and the kids

Tonight- nothing, been a long week at work so early night.
Saturday- beach with the dog if not too hot then out to Newcastle for a few drinks in the evening.
Sunday- must cut the grass!!

In Catalonia this week.

Today: Going to the municipal pool shortly and will spend the day there. Later on will just wander around the village as it’s the festivities here.

Tomorrow: Going to La Siurana for the day.

Sunday: Municipal pool and various games and activities around the village.

It’s absolutely roasting here, I’m loving it :cool:

day off today so of course been given a list of jobs to do. Need to go post office, drop suit at dry cleaners and cut the grass. Trying to do them quickly so can get to the pub.

Tomorrow - taking up the decking and laying down pavestones. Be fun in the hear

Sunday - possibly go to altrincham and have a few beers

Decompressing after a deep dive into a new job. Reflect on some high level learning before I pick it up and run with it on Monday

Or I might just lie in the sun

Today, jet skiing with the kids, possibly that paragliding carry on too.

Tomorrow in to Antalya city to the Saturday bizarre market and eating/drinking around Hadrian’s gates area.

Sunday beach cabana, few more water sports, try to persuade the wife to do the banana boat then laugh at her when she comes off.

day off today so of course been given a list of jobs to do. Need to go post office, drop suit at dry cleaners and cut the grass. Trying to do them quickly so can get to the pub.

Tomorrow - taking up the decking and laying down pavestones. Be fun in the hear

Sunday - possibly go to altrincham and have a few beers

Don‘t cut that grass mate.
Help protect the roots in this weather.

Fri: gym, swim, newly discovered Japanese cafe for lunch, will try and take it easy tonight after a boozy week.

Sat: brunch, book September trip to Italy, drinks around town.

Sun: entertain parents and the dog. Hampstead or Richmond maybe.

Fri - Working til 4 then to Asda for Friday big shop. Food and drinks in the garden
Sat - Bit cleaning and prep for family BBQ, watch match then cook some burgers and drink some beers
Sun - Nothing planned yet, probably go for a wander somewhere

Friday - prob spend most of the day on the phone to Parcelforce trying to retrieve a replacement phone my daughter shud have had in Italy on Tues, fooking joke.
Saturday- house clean and our game.
Sunday - off to London to watch some Shakespeare at the Globe with the good lady, stopping over in Covent Garden so a few drinks no doubt 🍺👍
Have a great weekend 👍👍

fri. finish 2.30 ...cycle ride or walk... watch more Breaking Bad again

sat. Harley-Davidson ride to Eskdalemuir..( tibeitan monastery)

sun.. no plans as yet

Back