Weekend Plans

off to charmouth for the day on Sunday......5 hour round trip, late morning afternoon on the beach.....her(no) doing beachy stuff and me hunting for fossils...late afternoon Lyme regis for beer and fish and chips

I’d ask too! I have grafts in my nose so as much as I’d like a go( just to see the stick!) I would be scared my nose would drop off!! Xx
Aww I'm sure it would be ok! It's so gross but so class seeing all the little removed hairs. That plus my machined feet..... winning!! 😂 x

Tonight: sit about and moan about poorly ankle after a ridic week at work, watch 3 men and a little lady with the dog.
Tomorrow: moan that I can't go to beach bootcamp due to bloody ankle, take kids to family fun day thing in Roker community centre pints, match
Sunday: pack suitcase to go away next week and hope poorly bloody ankle stops being sore. more moaning.

Tonight - couple beers, I’m currently watching The Blacklist I’m on season 6

Tomorrow/Today/Saturday - get up and do a bit cleaning, go shopping, go with my missus to the airport. Get back around 6. Have a few cans late on while watching Match of the Day

Sunday - Sunday Club, be home after the dominos. If I win it’ll be circa 7pm once the pint tokens are spent, if I’m out of it early doors it’ll be 5pm and a takeaway.

Tonight - last night on the beach in Hilton Head island. Dinner with friends in Savannah, Georgia.

Saturday - Driving home from Savannah. Lovely 9 hour trip. Will pass the time by listening to the matches on Talk Sport, 5 Live & Talk Sport 2. Thank God for the TuneIn radio app. Hopefully, my son wins his 11 AM summer league basketball game and I’m home in time to see him play his championship game at 5 pm.

Sun - Unpack, relax, watch some footy, bbq for dinner.

sacked the Utd game off for a few beers and the really hot lass is in again - straight over to see the dog.

Think tonight is gonna be alright ya know

Tonight: going out watching for perseids

Tomorrow: going to the match

Sunday: gardening and collecting younger son from the airport

Btw were you in the store today? Loads of Sunderland supporters were in. I know you are blonde and I saw a blonde in a lads 14/15 season shirt with Defoe on the back. She had sunglasses on her head. I was wondering if it was you.

Btw were you in the store today? Loads of Sunderland supporters were in. I know you are blonde and I saw a blonde in a lads 14/15 season shirt with Defoe on the back. She had sunglasses on her head. I was wondering if it was you.

Ah no that wasn't me. I'll say hello next time I'm in.

Today: It’s two mins to midnight as I type. Day off. Slept in then nothing until the evening where we went to friends for dinner.
Tomorrow: No idea really.
Sunday: No idea really.
Update
Yesterday: went shopping with Mrs TKR and bought a jumper. She bought a dress for our holiday next week. Had a catch up with son who lives the other side of the country. In the evening we watched the match.
Today: Mrs TKR is doing a bit of wfh which she won’t get paid for…..bloody department of health. Meanwhile I went for a swim and afterwards I gave my head a shave. Currently watching telly whilst Mrs TKR still wfh.

Back