Wear-Tees Derby

Of course it is, what else could be?
👏👏 Nice try
Firstly the Boro fans who don’t see it as a derby….do they have derby with anyone? Secondly what will their biggest game of the season be?
Can only speak for myself and people I know, but I don't really see any club as a 'derby'.
There's normally a bit of bother when we play Leeds but, again, the two places aren't really close enough to each other for fans to know/work with one another.

As for our 'biggest' game - no particular club imo, more whoever we're competing with for promotion/play offs/ avoiding relegation.

Last edited:

When Boro won the league Cup back in 2004 it didn't piss me off in the slightest. If that had been the mags it would have annoyed me for weeks after.

Which ever way this argument/debate goes, SAFC's derby is vs the mags. Boro has a bit of added edge due to geography, but they are just another club.
SAFC's derby is vs the mags. Boro has a bit of added edge due to geography, but they are just another club.

Succinct and very true/\/\

Last edited:
👏👏 Nice try

Can only speak for myself and people I know, but I don't really see any club as a 'derby'.
There's normally a bit of bother when we play Leeds but, again, the two places aren't really close enough to each other for fans to know/work with one another.

As for our 'biggest' game - no particular club imo, more whoever we're competing with for promotion/play offs/ avoiding relegation.
Struggling to understand your logic….you said..’as for being our biggest game of the season....erm no’. So who is? Hull? Sheffield? Just let me know?

Sunderland will be your biggest game both for the Boro supporters and attendance. Also Sunderland I’m sure for at least 90% of clubs will be every Championship home games biggest attendance.

👏👏 Nice try

There's normally a bit of bother when we play Leeds ofr live there ? but, again, the two places aren't really close enough to each other for fans to know/work with one another.

Are you from seaham ? Or live there ?

Struggling to understand your logic….you said..’as for being our biggest game of the season....erm no’. So who is? Hull? Sheffield? Just let me know?

Sunderland will be your biggest game both for the Boro supporters and attendance. Also Sunderland I’m sure for at least 90% of clubs will be every Championship home games biggest attendance.
Well I'm struggling to understand what's so hard to understand.
In my opinion, there is no 'biggest' game - they're all 'big' games with 3 points at stake.

Anyway, it seems I don't need to 'let you know ', as you've already decided that Sunderland is everyone's biggest game.

Those stripey shorts are RED and white, aren't they?
Are you from seaham ? Or live there ?
Nosey aren't you ??

Last edited:
In my opinion, there is no 'biggest' game - they're all 'big' games with 3 points at stake.

Anyway, it seems I don't need to 'let you know ', as you've already decided that Sunderland is everyone's biggest game.

Nosey aren't you ??
I live near seaham have t seen a boro shirt like ever .

Nosey ?

Not really .

Nosey aren't you ??
So what your saying is that Boro do not have a derby? So why are you constantly trawling this website if Sunderland are no more important than the rest? Yes Sunderland WILL be every clubs biggest game….defiantly at the SoL and in all probability away.

Used to love a day down the road at Ayresome, the boro fans saw it more of a derby than we used to in the 80s, and turned a bit "fierce" sometimes but I used to put it down to the ICI chemical fallout clouds. The only derby is v. them in b&w.

So what your saying is that Boro do not have a derby? So why are you constantly trawling this website if Sunderland are no more important than the rest? Yes Sunderland WILL be every clubs biggest game….defiantly at the SoL and in all probability away.
Keep asking nosey questions don't you?
Calm down - there's s big world out there , it doesn't ALL revolve around sunderland .
I was only jesting too.

Went to a kwik fit near linthorpe road once and had all my car windows put out because I had a safc sticker on my back window 🤣😂😂😂😂
Was gonna give a like for your post but thought it wasn't appropriate to 'like' summat like that
Wankers - no need whatsoever

Last edited:
Keep asking nosey questions don't you?
Calm down - there's s big world out there , it doesn't ALL revolve around sunderland .
Nosey? I’m not the one claiming Sunderland are no bigger than the rest, but still trawl Sunderland’s fans website eveyday. No problem about that, providing you are consistent and also post on the 90 odd other league club websites. Funnily enough if you come onto the RTG website….it does ALL revolve around Sunderland. But clearly you don’t acknowledge this.

You post enough to suggest you view it as your derby, unless you are in a mag or Leeds message board as much as you are in this board. I see Boro v York as being your derby.
I sent this to @Eric gates hair by mistake.
You post enough to suggest you view it is our derby, unless you are in a mag or Leeds message board as much as you are in this board. I see Boro v York as being your derby.
I'm having a nightmare. This post is meant for @seahamstar not poor old @Eric gates hair. Don't reply Mr Gates, I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

Back