Wear Beer

I had a pint of the trial batch stout today tasted fantastic but agree it loses its head quickly but as it says it’s a trial batch he will improve each time and I’m looking forward to tasting the end product.

Pretty certain I’ll get in the Isis tonight, so the stout will be getting it’s debut in my face.

I’ve heard nothing but good reports, so there’ll be a digital outrage from me if it isn’t as good as you lot have made it out to be.

Don't think it's the best name tbh

"Wear beer, tastes like it's straight out of the river"
We'ar Family
Pretty certain I’ll get in the Isis tonight, so the stout will be getting it’s debut in my face.

I’ve heard nothing but good reports, so there’ll be a digital outrage from me if it isn’t as good as you lot have made it out to be.
I had some stout from there a while back after having the indecency to order guiness, it was awful .
I'm a 10 pints a year bloke

Last edited:

They had the Darwin Chocolate and Vanilla stout on in the Ship Isis on Tuesday.

Very nice.

We'ar Family

I had some stout from there a while back after having the indecency to order guiness, it was awful .
I'm a 10 pints a year bloke
See, you need 10 pints in a night & it all tastes tremendous
They had the Darwin Chocolate and Vanilla stout on in the Ship Isis on Tuesday.

Very nice.
Sounds up my street as well. Hopefully it’s still on & I’ll have both. Won’t be in long since Jimoein starts at 7:30pm. Might have to do halves & see if I can get a few new’uns in.

Last edited:

Sounds up my street as well. Hopefully it’s still on & I’ll have both. Won’t be in long since Jimoein starts at 7:30pm. Might have to do halves & see if I can get a few new’uns in.

Gonna be a busy night in the Minster Quarter Jimoein at the Fire Station Mrs Browns boys on at the Sunderland Empire and live music upstairs and downstairs in The Peacock.

I'll probably go in the Mortal Hound and the Peacock pre Fire Station.

Sounds like a great move for the Isis.
Keen to go back.
Does anyone know if the Pizza and chicken is available there every night or just certain times?

I drink Guinness when I don't feel like drinking .

Gonna be a busy night in the Minster Quarter Jimoein at the Fire Station Mrs Browns boys on at the Sunderland Empire and live music upstairs and downstairs in The Peacock.

I'll probably go in the Mortal Hound and the Peacock pre Fire Station.
Didn’t think of the Mortal Hound. We’ll be in the Isis because of pizza & we’re parking out the back. Owa lass isn’t drinking so I’ll save it for another time.
Keen to go back.
Does anyone know if the Pizza and chicken is available there every night or just certain times?
I think it’s every night?
I drink Guinness when I don't feel like drinking .
I can tell you that doesn’t work. Did 8 pubs after Boro. Didn’t end well. Definitely didn’t feel like I wasn’t drinking.

Last edited:
Didn’t think of the Mortal Hound. We’ll be in the Isis because of pizza & we’re parking out the back. Owa lass isn’t drinking so I’ll save it for another time.

I think it’s every night?

I can tell you that doesn’t work. Did 8 pubs after Boro. Didn’t end well. Definitely didn’t feel like I wasn’t drinking.
It's been a few years but it was my bank hol Sunday drink
Always OK on half a dozen .
Rare pint these days

Keen to go back.
4pm - 9pm (or they sell out) Weds & Thurs
12 - 9pm (or they sell out) Fri & Sat
12 - 4pm (or they sell out) Sunday
no food Monday
4 - 9pm (or they sell out) Tuesday but special pizza slice, chicken, fries combo menu

4pm - 9pm (or they sell out) Weds & Thurs
12 - 9pm (or they sell out) Fri & Sat
12 - 4pm (or they sell out) Sunday
no food Monday
4 - 9pm (or they sell out) Tuesday but special pizza slice, chicken, fries combo menu
Thanks
I was thinking about Monday for the quiz, would have had the food then, nae luck!

Back