We will struggle next season.

Jesus. We haven’t signed a decent player in the last 3 windows, we’ve taken 5 points over the last quarter of a season and people think we’re on the up :lol:

And some call the mags delusional.
We just consolidated this season as we weren’t getting relegated would you of wanted them to juts panic buy ? They aren’t going to start a full season like how we ended it makes no sense for them to risk getting relegatee

If speakman and co f**k up again for the 4th window in a row we'll finish bottom of the league next season, you only need to look at our record since clarke was out. The mad thing is if we get it right we could be in the playoffs again (just look at coventry), i'd say this is the biggest window in long time, a real sliding doors summer for the club.

We will struggle. All that was needed last season was 3 quality players instead of quantity.
Speakman new best.
Got rid of player of the season batthe because of age but gave Evans a contract injured.
I'm telling you now this lot will cash in on patto. Ballard, Hume, Neill, jobe, Clarke and anyone else. Club will go up for sale and we'll start from scratch.
The owners are clueless with one intention make money

Maybe I was in a good mood, but I thought we were decent today. Of course, we are lacking in key positions, but most things went okay. Really, we looked exactly like a mid-table side.

Last edited:
We will struggle. All that was needed last season was 3 quality players instead of quantity.
Speakman new best.
Got rid of player of the season batthe because of age but gave Evans a contract injured.
I'm telling you now this lot will cash in on patto. Ballard, Hume, Neill, jobe, Clarke and anyone else. Club will go up for sale and we'll start from scratch.
The owners are clueless with one intention make money
If that's the case why didn't he sell Clarke in January, or last summer.
Even if he sold everyone you've mentioned it's still less than its cost him so far, but you reckon he's in it to make money.
Your comments just contradict themselves, the one and only way he will make money is if he gets us to the Premier league. Staying in this league will only cost him, yet so many people claim he won't spend and everything is done on the cheap and we'll never get anywhere under him.
He can't be trying to make money and not improve the team, you can't have one without the other yet that is the argument so many are trying to get across

We’ll have a new manager, a decent striker and some other additions. Looking forward to it
We will hopefully have a good promising new manager, play sexy football, get 2 good strikers in and a good cb and cm...ideally hold onto Clarke and get amad in.

Given the last few performances. We flattered to deceive today, as usual no end product. Dodds should be sent to the naughty boys room. He has completely failed.. We grafted hard in the first half without any finisher. The whole footballing side is a shambles. Speakman should be gone, he has no idea, we need at least two forwards who can finish our chances. Get rid of Speakman, use the money he earns to bring in a decent manager. This director of football thing is not working. Speakman is an arrogant twat, where has he ever had success? Get rid of the twat now. He was so good at Birmingham that they are pleased we are wasting a wage on him. Get f***ing rid, he is a waste of space.

The personal abuse of individuals just because they’ve made football decisions you disagree with is ridiculous

Imagine someone talked to you like that?

What gives the right for people to abuse people like that? Just becaus it’s football?

Mental.

Back