We will struggle next season.

No senior strikers for the past 3 windows. Speakman actually left us short in the league one promotion season but got away with it, Stewart stayed fit. So 4 out of last windows we have been short top end of the pitch.

That brings me on to the next point. Bizarrely relying on players like Hemir, Burstow who had struggled to score at lower levels in the small amount of games in their career. It just goes against logic.

No defensive midfielder since Evans got injured in January 2023. 3 windows. We're wide open in central midfield.

A lack of leadership since we let go of strong characters like Bailey Wright, Danny Batth, Lyndon Gooch and Alex Pritchard. Part of the 'model' was to sign experienced players for free. Speakman successfully did this in his early windows but with the exception of the poor Bradley Dack, has not done this lately.

The disastrous appointment of Beale. Don't really have to elaborate on that one.

If the above isn't addressed we will struggle badly.
Agreed. Major surgery is required in the summer if next season isn't going to pick up where this one is leaving. How far we have regressed is unreal.

Given the last few performances. We flattered to deceive today, as usual no end product. Dodds should be sent to the naughty boys room. He has completely failed.. We grafted hard in the first half without any finisher. The whole footballing side is a shambles. Speakman should be gone, he has no idea, we need at least two forwards who can finish our chances. Get rid of Speakman, use the money he earns to bring in a decent manager. This director of football thing is not working. Speakman is an arrogant twat, where has he ever had success? Get rid of the twat now. He was so good at Birmingham that they are pleased we are wasting a wage on him. Get f***ing rid, he is a waste of space.
A striker of northern league quality would have had the game won by half time.

No senior strikers for the past 3 windows. Speakman actually left us short in the league one promotion season but got away with it, Stewart stayed fit. So 4 out of last windows we have been short top end of the pitch.

That brings me on to the next point. Bizarrely relying on players like Hemir, Burstow who had struggled to score at lower levels in the small amount of games in their career. It just goes against logic.

No defensive midfielder since Evans got injured in January 2023. 3 windows. We're wide open in central midfield.

A lack of leadership since we let go of strong characters like Bailey Wright, Danny Batth, Lyndon Gooch and Alex Pritchard. Part of the 'model' was to sign experienced players for free. Speakman successfully did this in his early windows but with the exception of the poor Bradley Dack, has not done this lately.

The disastrous appointment of Beale. Don't really have to elaborate on that one.

If the above isn't addressed we will struggle badly.
I would actually agree with most of what you have stated. A lot of common sense spoken in a lot of your reasoning.
Everyone has different options, we'll not always agree but opinions with reasoning you have to accept.
It's just random crap that get spouted daily

Absolute load of old tosh.

He’s brought young players to the club who will be sold for a nice profit.

Where you will be able to ‘moan’ is if the money from these players isn’t reinvested into the playing team.

His failure is in not bringing experience into the club to supplement the talented youngsters.

Aye I’ve heard Barcelona are going to make a £20m triple offer for Hemir, Hjelde and Ba.

:lol:
We will sign some good players next season I’m confident they won’t take anymore risks

Like your boy Styles marra?

Last edited:
I really hope you are right. A good fee for Clarke gives an opportunity to get a couple of strikers in their prime who have scored at a decent level
That kind of player costs and absolute fortune these days mate I just dunno what proven striker at this level we could afford
Aye I’ve heard Barcelona are going to make a £20m triple offer for Hemir, Hjelde and Ba.

:lol:

Like your boy Styles marra?
Was better than Hume last week marra should of come on in his actual position today centre mid

We don't have a crystal ball but we're forming our opinion based on what we have seen of "the model." The last 3 transfer windows and the last managerial appointment is cause

We will sign some good players next season I’m confident they won’t take anymore risks
Thats what i think mate lessons have been harsh but i think one or two senior players may be signed as well as youngsters.

Of course we will. We’ve been a 1 man team this season who will be away. We had Stewart’s, Amad’s and Simms contribution on top of his last season remember and replaced joke of it.
Just imagine next season with a load of new foreign shite

Of course we will. We’ve been a 1 man team this season who will be away. We had Stewart’s, Amad’s and Simms contribution on top of his last season remember and replaced joke of it.
Just imagine next season with a load of new foreign shite
Your turning into a serial moaner mate and I have had some pretty decent sensible conversations with you don’t let the negativity drag you down it would be a disaster financially for them to get relegated they aren’t going to even risk that

Back