We were shite for an hour, but bloody ref Stroud was crap for 98 minutes

How many times does a keeper have to waste time until he gets a card?

Stands pointing or tapping at his watch, but only adds 5 minutes on, and even then the ball is barely in play for that.

Their subs were taking the piss leaving, Ekwah tries to hurry him up, and the referee moves Ekwah away from it and says nowt to the play strolling off.

He was shite in 2007 when we were in this league, and the fact he’s still in this league with very little in terms of games above it speaks volumes for how good an official he is.

Cocky, arrogant, smug shortarse

I thought at the start of the season we were going to see time wasting clamped down on with world cup levels of added on time

Took a few moans from the 'big clubs' and this was swiftly forgotten about

Things they need to stick to rigidly

Subs go off at the nearest touchline and leave quickly

Keepers take goal kicks within a certain time limit and if not then yellow card. No constant warnings and waving them on

Accurate added on time with time added on to the added on time if necessary

Cards for time wasting faking injuries. Today one of their players went down like they'd been shot, got nowt and as soon as we started attacking got up and ran the length of the pitch - blatant cheating

Also shout out to out ball boys today for being slow. One time in the first half our players were running more than them and a special shout out to the kid in the second half who decided they wanted to keep the ball in the North Stand rather than give their keeper it back allowing them to waste more time

He wasn’t the reason we lost but he was awful.

Swansea players took the piss time after time and he let them get on with it. Their keeper been the main culprit. Then only added 5 mins on.

My favourite inconsistency was when their player crept all the way up the touchline into our half when taking a throw, but wasn’t told to move back, but when we tried to gain a few yards he was telling our player to go back.

Incompetent jobsworth.

My only gripe was stoppage time. Nowhere near enough. Then to compound ball was in play about minute of the 5.

He was shit. We however outturded him
My only gripe with him in the run of the game. But the time wasting was ridiculous. Five was a little low but then to only play 2 mins of it is absurd.

He’s an arrogant little cock end.
The crux of the problem. One of them that struts about like Mick Jagger with his lip out and wagging his finger.

If you dare question him he will make a point of not giving you anything. One of theirs should have been off, and the keeper should have been booked. He is an insecure little loser and enjoys the power too much.

You could argue that their number 5 should have seen a second yellow for a cynical foul on Rusyn just after half time.

Rusyn had got around him and was running to the ball before he was dragged back, the defender had found himself under the ball and missed his header.

I liked it first half where he made the lad go off pitch side for what looked to be a nose bleed, bur then clearly couldn't remember if that meant he had to wait 30 seconds before coming back on, so counted to 30 while they faffed on with a goal kick then waved him back on before it was kicked anyway

I liked it first half where he made the lad go off pitch side for what looked to be a nose bleed, bur then clearly couldn't remember if that meant he had to wait 30 seconds before coming back on, so counted to 30 while they faffed on with a goal kick then waved him back on before it was kicked anyway
4th official probably helped him with that 😉

That linesman at the east stand seemed very offside flag happy towards us.There were a few times Bellingham was jostling with a defender behind him, yet the linesman was giving offside.

Best one when rennie got the biggest cheer he'd sent Shearer off the previous week 😆
he was applauded as he he and his linesmen done their warm laps
Let's be honest here people had it in for him before he even got to the stadium today. He has a more than capable game today. People just twisting for twisting sake
you are just looking for an argument. you would do your cause more good by picking your arguments and yesterday was not one of them

Last edited:

Back