We were shite for an hour, but bloody ref Stroud was crap for 98 minutes

I was at the game and have read the thread and I've not seen one major decision he got wrong. People just twisting for twisting sake. He was perfectly fine yesterday
what about the arm pulling in the second half, particularly in the nw corner. it was so clear our player was getting pulled backwards but he managed to keep control of the ball. was very lenient about them falling over and awarding a foul.
I feel that he is no longer worth discussing. We lost yesterday because we were very poor and his time keeping was atrocious but we were poor. That does not make excuse Strouds ability

what about the arm pulling in the second half, particularly in the nw corner. it was so clear our player was getting pulled backwards but he managed to keep control of the ball. was very lenient about them falling over and awarding a foul.
I feel that he is no longer worth discussing. We lost yesterday because we were very poor and his time keeping was atrocious but we were poor. That does not make excuse Strouds ability

Is that the best you can muster? A bit arm pulling man?

I liked it first half where he made the lad go off pitch side for what looked to be a nose bleed, bur then clearly couldn't remember if that meant he had to wait 30 seconds before coming back on, so counted to 30 while they faffed on with a goal kick then waved him back on before it was kicked anyway
is it 30 seconds with the ball in play or like what happened? i'm really not sure what the rule is.

Was that the one where he blew for that ‘foul’ but then the free kick was taken from about 15 yards further back and both sets of players were surrounding him wondering wtf was going on?

Couldn’t really tell what was happening from the South Stand other than it looked like chaos.
It was taken from there because Sunderland commited a foul - and the ref waved play on.
During that play on - Hume came in high and fouled their player, and quite rightly got booked for it.
So the freekick goes back to where the original offence took place.
Hope that helps.

It was taken from there because Sunderland commited a foul - and the ref waved play on.
During that play on - Hume came in high and fouled their player, and quite rightly got booked for it.
So the freekick goes back to where the original offence took place.
Hope that helps.

Nice one thanks 👍

Back