We want Dreyfus out.

If not KLD then who?

People are reluctant to answer this simple question

In the past when an owner has left things have got worse. Would those who’s called for an owner to go feel any type responsibility if the subsequent owner was worse than previous one?

Then people wonder why there's incompetence like the Black Cat fiasco happening when the boss is more bothered about sitting at home for months because he has a kid. Great way to get morale up while your working your arse off on the premises.
It's been a few weeks, not months.

The child needs to make a decision. Does he take the bull by the horns and let a manager make decisions on players that will fit his system of playing? And bring in his trusted coaching team or stick with a salesman like speakman who is absolutely clueless and stealing a wage from the club.

Short had good intentions, chucked money at it but failed due to people in positions like speakman. This position works at top, top clubs. Not in the championship

I'm not at the Drefus out stage, just yet.

But speakman has to go.

He a bullshitter, and employs Bulshitters to try and blame his bullshit on. And when anyone dares challenge him, they get the bullet.

His first window was mainly British talent signed, and all have done quite well. Probably because they all speak the language, know the culture, drive the same side of the road, can still go home and back on short days off etc etc.

2nd window he dives full tilt into a foreign pool. Expects the same outcome. But forgets the culture, language, cuisine, homesickness for young lads etc all come into it. Does nothing to assist those issues. Not even interpreters. Does a 'de fanti'.

No coaches speaking multiple languages. Nothing.

Then he bins all the experience in the squad and, to cap it all off, takes away the arm around the shoulder in Mowbray keeping it all together. This also causes a back up of our own youth talent as no one can now get through into the first team as all the purchases need to be justified, but, there's no experience to learn from either.

Pi'sing players and agents off left, right and centre which is causing (and has done since baath and Prichard) 1st team players to think he's a knacker, yet he's blind to it, as his 'remit' is sustainability (to make money).

The business owners who pay good money at the club for sponsorships and packages are seeing it and it's a ticking timebomb. The 'model' isn't sustainable if everyone isn't a team - why speakman has decided to make it a him and the rest scenario is anyone's guess, everyone should be on the same page. It's a football club, not a war zone. We all want the same outcome.

The model only works if its a) evidence based (data) and (b) the data is worked on and not just left as 'data'. Basic HR and management stuff. CIPD stuff that's learned at basic level. We aren't even doing that. The data in our case being humans - feeling wanted and looked after just isn't happening by the club.

It's now transferred into the heartbeat of the club in the last 5 months - the supporters. With the icing on the cake being the F.A. Cup fiasco. We're treated as just a cash cow. Seen as nothing more. The values and history of the club thrown in the air to take a few hundred grand for 1 match.

I know of 8 non renewals so far at a decent level and a sponsorship removal. There's 20k out of the club. Instantly.

If you look at the 'model', who we will have left and the insistence of not buying experience, we are going down next season. Or will be very close to it.

A huge shift in attitudes and 'model' is required to dig us out.

I just can't see it happening.

I hope to god I'm wrong, but league 1 beckons 25/26 season if they don't spend the money they recoup this summer.

I told the wife at the petrol station in Morecombe last day of the season i didn't want a 'loyalty card' drinks card as I'd never be back again to use it. Let her keep it.

That may come back to haunt me

Last edited:
If not KLD then who?

People are reluctant to answer this simple question

In the past when an owner has left things have got worse. Would those who’s called for an owner to go feel any type responsibility if the subsequent owner was worse than previous one?
Thats just false about things getting worse when an owner has left previously with the exception of the madeox trio (one of whom is still here)..

Nobody knows how things would pan out with a new owner. But with these two in charge it feels like the life is going to be sacked out of the club..

Will you feel any type of responsibility if he takes us down to league 1 again?
Not many on here go to the games all you have to do is look at how busy this place is between 3-5 on a Saturday.
Loads on here go to the games man.

Last edited:
Thats just false about things getting worse when an owner has left previously with the exception of the madeox trio (one of whom is still here)..

Nobody knows how things would pan out with a new owner. But with these two in charge it feels like the life is going to be sacked out of the club..

Will you feel any type of responsibility if he takes us down to league 1 again?

Loads on here go to the games man.

Things were better under short than they were under stewart Donald
Things were better under the Murray years than the drumaville
The exception is things are better now than they were under Stewart Donald

The worry is we have a repeat of a situation where people celebrate an owner leaving with no credible idea what happens afterwards

Last edited:
I’m massively pissed off with how this season has gone and it’s all down to the naivety of KLD and KS, but what is the current alternative to KLD? I don’t see a queue of Arab states willing to chuck money at us.

If rumours are to be believed we are running at break even or a slight loss which isn’t great but a lot better than many other clubs.

Do people want KLD to just hoy more money in? Why should he have to throw his own money away? Yes, I appreciate it comes with the territory of owning a club. There’s an argument that if you aren’t going to bankroll a club then you shouldn’t buy it but if he doesn’t have the resources to pump millions in then he can’t do it without loading us up with debt.

I’m not sure what the answer is. Part of me thinks they’re not up to running a club considering how they’ve self sabotaged this season but conversely a year ago many were lauding them. I get everyone’s frustration and it’s embarrassing to see us limping to the line but personally I’m willing to see what the summer brings to see if they can get things back on track.
Sensible and pragmatic.
May we hear a rendition of “we want Dreyfus out” today.
Don’t be daft.

Last edited:
You have completely missed the point which for someone who labelled people as idiots is a tad ironic.

The point was how have we improved the starting eleven that played in the playoff final.

I’d say from that side we haven’t adequately replaced Stewart, Evans or Pritchard and if you look at the last three transfer windows (January 2023, Summer 2023 and January 2024) they have in the whole been extremely poor.

I have no idea how you can read what I wrote and think I missed the point. I mentioned the starting 11 and the changes made to it directly. I even said how I think we've replaced Pritchard. And Evans. And he's still here
Clarke (sub) roberts, neil, patterson were part of that team. Plus stewart, baath, cirkin, pritchard, evans, broadhead

Two of your plus are part of this team. Clark was on loan. Neil and Patterson have vastly improved. As has Clark tbh

Last edited:
The child needs to make a decision. Does he take the bull by the horns and let a manager make decisions on players that will fit his system of playing? And bring in his trusted coaching team or stick with a salesman like speakman who is absolutely clueless and stealing a wage from the club.

Short had good intentions, chucked money at it but failed due to people in positions like speakman. This position works at top, top clubs. Not in the championship

KLD is the one deciding to sign young players

He hired Speakman to do that

Speakman is not some maveric employee doing what he wants, he is under direct orders from the owners

I dunno why people can't grasp this

The worry is we have a repeat of a situation where people celebrate an owner leaving with no credible idea what happens afterwards

They aren;t thinking, they have no idea what they are talking about, its just childish nonsense

No problem with people criticsing decisions or unhappy with football etc, but to just say "new owners"...I mean its just bollocks

What does that even mean? Who? How?

Its like they are playing a computer game or something

Last edited:
KLD is the one deciding to sign young players

He hired Speakman to do that

Speakman is not some maveric employee doing what he wants, he is under direct orders from the owners

I dunno why people can't grasp this

They aren;t thinking, they have no idea what they are talking about, its just childish nonsense

No problem with people criticsing decisions or unhappy with football etc, but to just say "new owners"...I mean its just bollocks

What does that even mean? Who? How?

Its like they are playing a computer game or something

Exactly, it’s like people are overlooking the possibility there might not a better owner looking to buy the club. There could be no one interested. Or ignoring the possibility someone worse coming in.
An unscrupulous business man looking to asset strip the club. Someone with the best of intentions but doesn’t have the finances to compete.
I get that emotions are running ridiculously high at times, but simply demanding an owner sells up and goes without a plan isn’t in line with reality. There might not be someone even to sell it to for heaven’s sake!

Exactly, it’s like people are overlooking the possibility there might not a better owner looking to buy the club. There could be no one interested. Or ignoring the possibility someone worse coming in.
An unscrupulous business man looking to asset strip the club. Someone with the best of intentions but doesn’t have the finances to compete.
I get that emotions are running ridiculously high at times, but simply demanding an owner sells up and goes without a plan isn’t in line with reality. There might not be someone even to sell it to for heaven’s sake!
The uncomfortable truth people don’t want to realise is that KLD can’t/wont fund the club long term. He wants it to run itself- a big sale every summer to cover the costs. That does not work in the Championship (ironically it does in the Premier League). Everything is on a shoe string because he doesn’t want to spend- if we were being sustainable we would be developing other revenue streams like the concourses or the merchandise, but if he had his way, the club shop would be open once a week.
People say a new owner could be worse, but they also could be better. The sad truth is under KLD, we will always tread water as he can’t/wont pay for a ‘proper go’.

The uncomfortable truth people don’t want to realise is that KLD can’t/wont fund the club long term. He wants it to run itself- a big sale every summer to cover the costs. That does not work in the Championship (ironically it does in the Premier League). Everything is on a shoe string because he doesn’t want to spend- if we were being sustainable we would be developing other revenue streams like the concourses or the merchandise, but if he had his way, the club shop would be open once a week.
People say a new owner could be worse, but they also could be better. The sad truth is under KLD, we will always tread water as he can’t/wont pay for a ‘proper go’.

But who will? That’s my point. There’s no guarantee an undetermined imaginary new owner is out there just itching to buy the club, especially if the margins of return are small. I agree the peripheral revenue streams need to grow but They already sell food /drink on the concourse and already have merchandise in the shop.
It the general ignoring of “what happens afterwards” I find the most frustrating. We could usher in a worse era

But who will? That’s my point. There’s no guarantee an undetermined imaginary new owner is out there just itching to buy the club, especially if the margins of return are small. I agree the peripheral revenue streams need to grow but They already sell food /drink on the concourse and already have merchandise in the shop.
It the general ignoring of “what happens afterwards” I find the most frustrating. We could usher in a worse era
I feel your response about the food and merchandise is a bit trite, we clearly do not even attempt to maximise those streams. I mean look at how hard it was to buy a home shirt in the summer. That’s all down to a lack of ambition / funding.
Your argument is flawed in the sense that why change any status quo as the outcome might be worse. Other clubs with less potential have been bought by investors with more ambition (Ipswich, WBA etc). If people thought less not try anything as the outcome may be worse, no one would leave the house. I would want an owner who would actually invest instead of putting in loans to the club (not many owners do not write off loans yet ours have not been).

It's been a few weeks, not month

law of averages say we will get it right eventually- and this guy is defo not the answer believe you me.

Back