We have'nt lost vs Skunks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some peas rattling round in empty skulls on this thread. Dear me :lol::lol:

P45DUE as well :lol::lol:

LALAS SMB 5UNDER1AND SCUMDERLAND CHEEZY CHIPS BLOO PANDA POP

YAZ HEF TO GER TA WOR AIPORT LOLOLOL MACKAMZ HAVE NEY AIRPORT

PETER REID HAS GOT A MONKEYS HEED.

What about when Newcastle fans made the Dirty Mackem song up? Actually taking time out of their lives to write a song about Sunderland?

Newcastle fans still mention it now you f***ing warthog.

In their Twitter bios, Facebook etc. There's people that even write 5under1and which is literally AIDS.
Warthog!!! I give up.

Wow thats nearly 6 whole years. Still a while to go before you match the 28 years (12 games) that the toon stayed unbeaten on Wearyside. Mind you might get there as Sunderland won't be playing the toon again any time soon.:lol:
You lot don't like those statistics do you? Six in a row for goodness sake. Sad, sad and very sad.

Last edited:
How is it unrivalled when Newcastle were unbeaten in 9 games (6 wins, 3 draws) between 2001 and 2008. The only differences were the 6 wins were split by one draw after the 5th win and nobody was singing about 5 in a row. Its your small club mentality coming through again. As I said before remove the host and the parasite quickly dies. Sunderland have no purpose without Newcastle.

I think everyone answered the question for me :lol:

Lets see if you dont indulge in some small club mentality tomorrow night eh?

We relegated you. On the night. Thats going to linger for quite some years.

I think everyone answered the question for me :lol:

Lets see if you dont indulge in some small club mentality tomorrow night eh?

We relegated you. On the night. Thats going to linger for quite some years.
I never slept for weeks. Goodness me, do you really think that? I am of the opinion that you are the one that is going to struggle with the relegation/promotion carry on. You won't cry will you?

I never slept for weeks. Goodness me, do you really think that? I am of the opinion that you are the one that is going to struggle with the relegation/promotion carry on. You won't cry will you?

Yep I do. Must have killed you.

Nope. Im quite surprised how little its bothered me actually..maybe because we've known this would likely happen since September. Yes, its not ideal seeing some smug faces at work etc but football doesnt affect me nearly as much these days.

Nope. Im quite surprised how little its bothered me actually..maybe because we've known this would likely happen since September. Yes, its not ideal seeing some smug faces at work etc but football doesnt affect me nearly as much these days.
Of course it doesn't.

"Must have killed me"? How old are you?

Last edited:
How is it unrivalled when Newcastle were unbeaten in 9 games (6 wins, 3 draws) between 2001 and 2008. The only differences were the 6 wins were split by one draw after the 5th win and nobody was singing about 5 in a row. Its your small club mentality coming through again. As I said before remove the host and the parasite quickly dies. Sunderland have no purpose without Newcastle.

What purpose being on a Sunderland message board :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back