Watching Luton this afternoon

It’s so frustrating to see them giving Man U a really good game

If we had defenders fit in play offs then we probably would have beaten them

The regression versus their progression given the relative scale of the two clubs is irritating to say the least
Clueless

I will be put my neck on the line and say in 12 months time we will be higher than them.
I wouldn't even put money on us being in the same league as them. They're home form will give them a right chance of staying up.

They've played City, Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Mags and Chelsea all at home, and they've only lost 1 home game by more than a goal. Unbelievably v Sheff United :lol:

We had a good go over two games with Fulham last season. Compare that to the meek surrender under Beale against the mags.

Imagine him in control of us in the prem. we wouldn’t lay a glove on anyone :mad:;)

My point is. If Luton tried to do what they do on our ground or a bigger one. They’d struggle. They’ve struggled anyway. Been beat at home by Burnley and Sheff Utd. Been competitive but still really poor results
Afternoon. Just reading through this, last season we won 11 games away and drew 8, lost only 4 all on so called ‘ bigger pitches’ so Kenilworth Rd isn’t the reason we have done well, it’s in many people heads that it’s an advantage. only Burnley had a better away record last season

Afternoon. Just reading through this, last season we won 11 games away and drew 8, lost only 4 all on so called ‘ bigger pitches’ so Kenilworth Rd isn’t the reason we have done well, it’s in many people heads that it’s an advantage. only Burnley had a better away record last season
Yes. In the Championship. I have no doubt you were a good Champ team home and away as you came 3rd. I’m talking in the PL where K. Road and the narrower pitch has been a bit of a leveller at times.

Back