Watching Luton this afternoon

The three promoted clubs - 74 matches - 11W, 13D, 50L, -86GD, 46pts

The three relegated clubs - 98 matches - 66W, 16D, 16L, +103GD, 214pts

We might have had the odd entertaining match this season if we'd gone up but otherwise it would have been dire.

That said, having those three come back down is our best chance of going up! :)

So what is your definition of entertaining football ?
Not Luton. SAFC 22/23 at times. Liverpool at their peak under Klopp. As examples.
The three promoted clubs - 74 matches - 11W, 13D, 50L, -86GD, 46pts

The three relegated clubs - 98 matches - 66W, 16D, 16L, +103GD, 214pts

We might have had the odd entertaining match this season if we'd gone up but otherwise it would have been dire.

That said, having those three come back down is our best chance of going up! :)
Yes I want us to be at the top level. But anyone looking on at fkn Luton with any envy. Crikey.

Last edited:
I thought the same. People on here saying they don’t want us to go up and we need to build. You look at Luton and tell me them fans would rather be watching a team lamely rolling over against Huddersfield and Birmingham or watching them fight against Man Utd.

Not Luton. SAFC 22/23 at times. Liverpool at their peak under Klopp. As examples.

Yes I want us to be at the top level. But anyone looking on at fkn Luton with any envy. Crikey.
Played some decent stuff today Luton and were unlucky not to get out,as a whole they've improved compared to the start of the season and the way they play is fearless and not a snore fest as they can scored a few or concealed a lot aswel and tbh Luton are never gonna ever be or play like a liverpool

They remind me of us in the 96/97 season. Perennially unlucky (apart from them losing to Sheff Utd last week). Even today they had a right go at Man Utd. I hope they stop up.

Everytime I have watched Luton this season i have been impressed. Wouldn’t call it hoofball, they press in numbers push the full backs on and get the ball in the box where they have plenty bodies. Morris is
A good target man and the other striker is canny too, it’s quite entertaining. I would give my left bollock to watch us play like them at the moment!

They give teams a game because Kenilworth Road is a horrible tight place to go. The SOL, not so much.
They give teams a game because they get in teams faces and make it difficult and have some good players they play to their strengths. Sadly we have no tacklers, no decent strikers and not much down the right wing so we play to our strengths and just pass to jack clarke. Yeah it’s shit

They give teams a game because they get in teams faces and make it difficult and have some good players they play to their strengths. Sadly we have no tacklers, no decent strikers and not much down the right wing so we play to our strengths and just pass to jack clarke. Yeah it’s shit
They play on a tight pitch which makes it easier to do that. Compare the First and Second Legs last May for that.

They play on a tight pitch which makes it easier to do that. Compare the First and Second Legs last May for that.
Fulham have a smaller pitch by the way.
And we gave Fulham a great game down there in the FA cup last season, with Fulham coming from behind to get the replay at the sol.

Fulham have a smaller pitch by the way.
And we gave Fulham a great game down there in the FA cup last season, with Fulham coming from behind to get the replay at the sol.
Craven Cottage isn’t Kenilworth Road in any way shape or form. We gave them a good game by playing good football and they also play nice stuff

Back