Watch Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the story
Decent enough

Still think the main character is a complete bellend like

Can never get away with the whole oh he's a nice guy thing then you go kill a load of folk

Just finished the story
Decent enough

Still think the main character is a complete bellend like

Can never get away with the whole oh he's a nice guy thing then you go kill a load of folk
Yeah, that old chestnut. I see that kind of thing in a similar way to GTA's "oh no, I have no money" in cut scenes when I'm actually a millionaire.

Yeah, that old chestnut. I see that kind of thing in a similar way to GTA's "oh no, I have no money" in cut scenes when I'm actually a millionaire.

Bloody joke too that you're forking out even more for dlc or season passes when you've just spaffed 45 notes on the game itself

Never traded a game in before but this hasn't any replay value IMO so..
Where's best?

Bloody joke too that you're forking out even more for dlc or season passes when you've just spaffed 45 notes on the game itself

Where's best?
Enjoyed the game but won't be spending money on dlc either. CEX or Granger Games are best for trade ins I believe.

Where's best?

Probably eBay mate. Got £35 for mine a few days ago so only lost £5 on it.

Where's best?
You interested in a swap for wolfenstein? If it's PS4 like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back