Watch Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dee, that video looks poor and if you looked around for flaws undoubtedly you'd find enough but its a very good game.

Got annoyed last neet when I went on pissed like, trying to do a convoy mission, when it states the aim was to 'knock down' the target, now call me ginger and thick but I take that as knock the **** down in a car. Didn't nar it meant wipe every fucker out then take him down with a metal stick.

i'm enjoying it. was on it for a good few hours yesterday and i think i only did 2 missions from the main story

had a laugh going into someone's game and hacking them. i was hiding behind a car and watched the clown running all over the place as i just moved around the car to avoid him

Can't be arsed for the side missions. They're boring as fuck. Repetitive. Might just trade this in.

I wish the cops would fuck off. Trying to do these shite side missions and they won't fuck off.

I dee, that video looks poor and if you looked around for flaws undoubtedly you'd find enough but its a very good game.

Got annoyed last neet when I went on pissed like, trying to do a convoy mission, when it states the aim was to 'knock down' the target, now call me ginger and thick but I take that as knock the **** down in a car. Didn't nar it meant wipe every fucker out then take him down with a metal stick.
Mate it's f***ing stupid. Aye whack someone over the head with a stick whilst juggernauts are spraying you with LMG's. Well thought out...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the cops would fuck off. Trying to do these shite side missions and they won't fuck off.

See I've went and done every hot spot thing before even doing act 2. Probably turned me off it a little bit but then I've jumped in act 2 and love it again
Think I'll set myself little goals between each act to complete a certain aspect

See I've went and done every hot spot thing before even doing act 2. Probably turned me off it a little bit but then I've jumped in act 2 and love it again
Think I'll set myself little goals between each act to complete a certain aspect
thats what I've done. Got a couple of missions in act 1 left but done 8/13 control tower stuff, and a few convoys and other shit.

I've done most of them. Got a few convoys and hideouts then it's privacy invasions, weapons and QR codes. Dinna if I can be arsed though. It's boring repetitive rubbish.

I've done most of them. Got a few convoys and hideouts then it's privacy invasions, weapons and QR codes. Dinna if I can be arsed though. It's boring repetitive rubbish.

Spot on, quite a way through it and then stopped to do some side quests but you get fuck all for them anyways and then once the game is complete there is no use having anything you have as there will be fuck all to do on it, apart from walk the streets pressing X to get cash which you have fuck all to spend it on. Yay.

Enjoying the main missions like, but bar that there isn't much else to do bar the repetitive shite.

Reading what people are saying on here and what's on Metacritic I might just give this a miss, keep seeing lots of comments saying it's just a watered down GTA with a hacking gimmick that quickly gets boring...And I'm someone who doesn't even like GTA all that much, so this doesn't look too appealing.

Spot on, quite a way through it and then stopped to do some side quests but you get fuck all for them anyways and then once the game is complete there is no use having anything you have as there will be fuck all to do on it, apart from walk the streets pressing X to get cash which you have fuck all to spend it on. Yay.

Enjoying the main missions like, but bar that there isn't much else to do bar the repetitive shite.
Absolutely. The "knock down" thing is one of the most annoying parts of a game I've experienced. Why on earth would you try to hit someone with your baton when they have juggernauts with LMG's? Aye you can use a blackout but they can still you and you can't chuck a grenade cos oh no that will kill the bad guy.

Absolutely. The "knock down" thing is one of the most annoying parts of a game I've experienced. Why on earth would you try to hit someone with your baton when they have juggernauts with LMG's? Aye you can use a blackout but they can still you and you can't chuck a grenade cos oh no that will kill the bad guy.

The grenades are f***ing stupid. They have no idea where I am yet as soon as you hear "Grenade!" it lands on your lap.

I've also failed a fair few missions where I set a grenade in an NPC's pocket to explode and they casually take it out and thrown it next to their boss (who you have to knock down) and blow him up. WTF?

now the game looks good and i do think some of that is unnoticable unless you go hunting for it...some of that is shameful...would be in a PS2 game nevermind a next gen console...f***ing hell

That video comes off as the bloke wanting the game to be poor. Some of it is a bit crap but as you said. You'd never notice the majority of that.

That video comes off as the bloke wanting the game to be poor. Some of it is a bit crap but as you said. You'd never notice the majority of that.
This. I noticed the lack of splashes when shooting water and the lack of reflections on some stuff but overall the game looks lovely.

To be fair they have been pushing this game as next gen and the flagship of next gen gaming so people will take time out to see just how next gen it really is. And to be fair, it isn't.

Still a decent game though, just been overhyped to fuck.

To be fair they have been pushing this game as next gen and the flagship of next gen gaming so people will take time out to see just how next gen it really is. And to be fair, it isn't.

Still a decent game though, just been overhyped to fuck.
I'll give you thay to be honest. It's pretty enough, and I'm enjoying it, bit it's not the game that will make people jump to the next gen.

Anyone found the dealer? Just spent the last hour flying round the city bouncing on giant flowers off me nut! Best side game ever on any game ive played!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back