Watch Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not quite got me hooked at the thinking about it all the time in work like fm or gta does but I'm quite looking forward to playing it nearly all weekend

Has anyone on XB1 been through the city in a car at full speed?

Kills FPS. Not good for a console game.

Really? Been hammering it and I've actually been surprised at how well the framerate holds up. The only technical bug that annoys me is cutscenes inside the sister's house always have horrible tearing.

Really? Been hammering it and I've actually been surprised at how well the framerate holds up. The only technical bug that annoys me is cutscenes inside the sister's house always have horrible tearing.

Noticed it last night, I was in a fast car, think it might have been raining too. It settled down after I got out the car.

Why can't I skip these f***ing credits? They've been on for ten minutes. I don't care who made the Italian game. I'm on the English one. Now fuck off.

Why can't I skip these f***ing credits? They've been on for ten minutes. I don't care who made the Italian game. I'm on the English one. Now fuck off.
You clocked it already? I've just started act 2. Would love to say I've done a load of side missions but I haven't really.

Can't honestly say I'm enjoying it

It's all very gta 4 kinda meh
Once you've failed getting away from the super police the first 400 times because the shite cars been stopped by a small branch it's just bland

The idea was good but the game has been vastly overhyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back