Wandavision

I am wondering how this links into the next Doctor Strange film....

Does Wanda use her powers to try and restore her dead family? Bringing about events similar to those in House of M where reality was warped and Mutants were the dominate and humans were the oppressed?

Might be a way of bringing the likes of X-Men and Fantastic Four back into the 'MCU'?

The latest episode is aptly named like, but we knew the sitcom style wouldn’t last long. I’m really enjoying it. I thought the opening for the latest episode was a brilliant continuation of you know what.

Latest episode brought me back in.
Can you buy a one month subscription to Disney for this? Don t want to have it any longer than that
Yes.

Just pirate it if you're not arsed. The Mrs hasn't logged her account into the living room TV despite me asking 100 times, I just torrent what I want off there.

Last edited:
Holy F*ck! :eek:

Well I was expecting an appearance by Pietro, but Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s version. I never actually thought they would bring in someone from the X-Men reality this soon!

Skipped through the first 3, utter shite. Got canny in episode 4. Finding the marvel gear more and more of a drag, how they expect to keep the bairns it’s aimed at entertained is beyond me. Watched yon dark Phoenix and the latest Spider-Man over the past week, couldn’t wait for them to finish. At least half an hour too Lang.

Back