Wandavision

hairynaker

Winger
New Marvel series on disney +, watched about 30 minutes last night, seems like a pile of shite, is it worth sticking with it?

And to get it out of the way early doors, I knaw, shite immature stuff for bairns!

I am sticking with it. I think (maybe) Wanda is have some sort of breakdown. Only reason I say this is that having read it all in the Avengers comic, it is what happened following a series of events that resulted in her snapping..... She was responsible for the "Avengers Disassembled" storyline, destroyed the Vision, killed Hawkeye, Avengers disavowed by the government, caused her to create a total new reality tagged "House of M", and then was responsible for chaotic event when she said "No More Mutants" and her chaos magic caused all mutant superpowers beings to loose their powers. Doctor Strange was heavily involved in resetting things right.

And as Wanda is set to be part of the next Doctor Strange film, I sort of might be thinking that that is where it could be leading....

I am sticking with it. I think (maybe) Wanda is have some sort of breakdown. Only reason I say this is that having read it all in the Avengers comic, it is what happened following a series of events that resulted in her snapping..... She was responsible for the "Avengers Disassembled" storyline, destroyed the Vision, killed Hawkeye, Avengers disavowed by the government, caused her to create a total new reality tagged "House of M", and then was responsible for chaotic event when she said "No More Mutants" and her chaos magic caused all mutant superpowers beings to loose their powers. Doctor Strange was heavily involved in resetting things right.

And as Wanda is set to be part of the next Doctor Strange film, I sort of might be thinking that that is where it could be leading....

I think it will be that she is in a coma and the show is the dreams she is having. Seeing some things in colour and the hydra symbol on the watch advert and the voices asking questions. Also the fact that someone is watching the show on a tv and making notes at the end of each epsode.

I think it will be that she is in a coma and the show is the dreams she is having. Seeing some things in colour and the hydra symbol on the watch advert and the voices asking questions. Also the fact that someone is watching the show on a tv and making notes at the end of each epsode.

the person watching is someone from SWORD - which was also the symbol on the toy helicopter she found

and she conjured up kids with Vision then as well - and she’s suddenly pregnant at the end of ep 2

Last edited:
and she conjured up kids with Vision then as well - and she’s suddenly pregnant at the end of ep 2

Yes she was so desperate to have the perfect family, that she used her hex/chaos magic to create her children, but they were part of a demon’s dispersed soul, and once reclaimed became the one of many threads to her eventual break from reality.

I'll give it ago because it looks different and because Elizabeth Olsen but the better part of me is not expecting to see out the first couple of episodes.

Think they got the feel of 50’s/60’s sitcom spot on and it’s quirky so far rather than brilliant. One I think will require a bit of patience to warm up but could be surprisingly dark once it does.

Back