Wandavision

Absolute nutcase.

I’m just thinking back to it now, it was so clever how the episode themes changed. The Malcolm In The Middle and Modern Family ones were great.

This series got me through those weeks of lockdown in January/February time last year. One of the best series I’ve watched. The Marvel series on Disney+ have all been decent tbf apart from the Falcon and Winter Solider.

Holy Crap! Elizabeth Olsen really puts in a performance in the new Doc Strange movie. The repercussions of Wanda's actions in WandaVision follow her in this film. Corrupted by the Darkhold, the way she cruelly dispatches everyone against her is chilling - Cutting Captain Carter in half with her own shield, snapping Patrick Strewart's neck and blowing up Anson Mount's head:eek:

Holy Crap! Elizabeth Olsen really puts in a performance in the new Doc Strange movie. The repercussions of Wanda's actions in WandaVision follow her in this film. Corrupted by the Darkhold, the way she cruelly dispatches everyone against her is chilling - Cutting Captain Carter in half with her own shield, snapping Patrick Strewart's neck and blowing up Anson Mount's head:eek:
Anyone know if this is just cinema release or will it make its way onto Disney+ at some point ? The bairn is really excited to watch it, I guess I am anarl tbh 😉👍

Anyone know if this is just cinema release or will it make its way onto Disney+ at some point ? The bairn is really excited to watch it, I guess I am anarl tbh 😉👍
Eventually it will but don’t think it’ll be swift, the big Marvel ones tend to pop up a canny while after cinema release I believe.

I am guessing it will follow the same route as Eternals and Shan Chai, will be on Disney Plus 60 days after its cinema release date. May I ask how old is your child? I did consider taking my 9 year old niece but after seeing it, I definitely changing my mind as I think the horror elements and the graphic and disturbing nature at certain scenes will probably scare her.

I am guessing it will follow the same route as Eternals and Shan Chai, will be on Disney Plus 60 days after its cinema release date. May I ask how old is your child? I did consider taking my 9 year old niece but after seeing it, I definitely changing my mind as I think the horror elements and the graphic and disturbing nature at certain scenes will probably scare her.
He's nigh on 12, he loves Wandavision and Wanda - do you think it will be unsuitable?

He's nigh on 12, he loves Wandavision and Wanda - do you think it will be unsuitable?
To be honest, after seeing it and saw they gave it a 12A rating, I was expecting it to be at least 15, which what I had read they were aiming at. But what do I know, I am probably getting soft in my old age - at least that is wha other half tells me but saying that he jumped a couple of times too :lol:

To be honest, after seeing it and saw they gave it a 12A rating, I was expecting it to be at least 15, which what I had read they were aiming at. But what do I know, I am probably getting soft in my old age - at least that is wha other half tells me but saying that he jumped a couple of times too :lol:
Well we'll probably give it a try at the first opportunity TBF, any signs of him getting frightened or not enjoying it it'll go off 😉👍

I thought the latest film was pretty crap to be honest, in fact they should stop doing them (they clearly won't). Now they've gone down the multiverse route you'll get a gazillion spin offs with all different characters spawning standalone trilogies. Boring

Back