Wandavision

Brilliant finale. Although I do wonder that cabin Wanda is in after the credits, reading the Darkholm, if that is the same cabin Banner was in at the end of The Incredible Hulk film.

Ah right, I give up on Shield halfway through series four or five.
In one of the final seasons, ghost rider takes the darkhold into hell to get rid of it.

Shield then fuck about with the timeline so much they have to be in another reality.

The darkhold then turns up in Runaways when Morgan LaFey brings it from hell. That's deffo a diff universe.
The darkhold in shield uses dark force energy, which is what Cloak and Dagger use (they show up in a crossover in Runaways).

I reckon scarlet witch is gonna fuck up the boundary with realities searching for the bairns , leading to spider man no way home

Enjoyed that.
But is vision dead or what? I thought that white vision took on made up visions memories etc and that's who emerged from the library?

Vision 2.0 is still technically the original, he was built with memory blocks that the ”Hex” Vision helped to unblock. Nobody seems sure yet where his unfinished story will be heading to. But I think his connection to Wanda has been broken, so probably won’t see him in the next Dr Strange film, but looking at Phase 4 and Phase 5 it’s hard to work out where vision would fit in....

Just watched the entire series with the bairn today (coming in blind as well so you can imagine I was like WTF? initially).
It seemed to really hit a nerve with me and I had an absolute f***ing meltdown (ended up crying most of the way through the last couple of episodes as I related to her grief and anger I guess).
The bairn was mint though, he explained the backstory and consoled his ma bless him.
I thought it was excellent, regardless of the aforementioned and I hope there is a season 2 ❤️

Just watched the entire series with the bairn today (coming in blind as well so you can imagine I was like WTF? initially).
It seemed to really hit a nerve with me and I had an absolute f***ing meltdown (ended up crying most of the way through the last couple of episodes as I related to her grief and anger I guess).
The bairn was mint though, he explained the backstory and consoled his ma bless him.
I thought it was excellent, regardless of the aforementioned and I hope there is a season 2 ❤️

Yes, very good series. That and Loki the standouts of the new stuff. The rest all a bit bland.

Has definitely been my favourite of the Marvel series offerings. Kathryn Hahn was great as Agatha.

Back