Walking dead

Definite down turn in quality, but still best series around by a country mile IMO. Hopefully Negan gets bit more screen time, and for all I've never read the comics The Whisperers sound a delightful bunch.

Plus be interesting how they write Andrew Lincoln and Maggie out of it

My Mrs fell pregnant the same time as Maggie, we’ve had three bairns since

Last season i thought FTWD had gone streets ahead of TWD.

I've just watched last nights FTWD, ep 12 i think... it is absolutely terrible compared to the last couple seasons and i cant wait to see TWD back because of it.

Gimple is f***ing shite.

They knackered FTWD too last season was shite, only bonus is that Madison is no more she was so annoying!

I’m actually really looking forward to it now that Kang has taken over from Gimple. I think Rick leaving could be a blessing in disguise as well. The trailer for the new season looks excellent.

Aye (no pun intended).
Figured Negan was just lining up to be another Governor. Sacked it.
Negans class man.

I’m actually really looking forward to it now that Kang has taken over from Gimple. I think Rick leaving could be a blessing in disguise as well. The trailer for the new season looks excellent.
Hoy it up than.

Only 6/7 weeks to new series. Ryan Hurst signed on as one of the main whisperers. Played cracking part in sons of anarchy and Bates motel.

Cannot wait for it like.
Got bored last season after 5 episodes, same old stuff. Is it worth picking up again ?

Hope Negan and Daryl have a good dance to this song now that Daryl is going to be running the show.

Get to a camp, meet the new people, everything's rosy, stuff starts getting dodgy, everything goes wrong, back on the road, get to a new camp with new people etc.
Absolutely pointless, repetitive, going nowhere, too much moralizing, huge chunks of series with nothing happening. Gave up on it before the last series started after being close to knocking it on the head for 2 series.
Nobody i know who still watches it actually enjoys it any more. It's going nowhere with no conclusion in sight. None of the characters are likeable, and no death is a shock. It's horrendous now.

Get to a camp, meet the new people, everything's rosy, stuff starts getting dodgy, everything goes wrong, back on the road, get to a new camp with new people etc.
Absolutely pointless, repetitive, going nowhere, too much moralizing, huge chunks of series with nothing happening. Gave up on it before the last series started after being close to knocking it on the head for 2 series.
Nobody i know who still watches it actually enjoys it any more. It's going nowhere with no conclusion in sight. None of the characters are likeable, and no death is a shock. It's horrendous now.
Negan is.

Back