Walking dead

Panhead

Winger
Only 6/7 weeks to new series. Ryan Hurst signed on as one of the main whisperers. Played cracking part in sons of anarchy and Bates motel.

Cannot wait for it like.

Definite down turn in quality, but still best series around by a country mile IMO. Hopefully Negan gets bit more screen time, and for all I've never read the comics The Whisperers sound a delightful bunch.

Plus be interesting how they write Andrew Lincoln and Maggie out of it

Walking dead has lost loads of ratings but is still the most popular thing on AMC so will continue.

If I'm being honest I think it's one of the most disappointing tv shows ever made. The story, the cast, the budget... it was all there. And I tried to stick with it but couldn't get through season 6... it just became so boring.

No tv show that works solely on an overarching narrative (not a something of the week plot) is enthralling enough to last 20 episodes a season. It should've stayed at 6-10 episodes.... so many are just bullshit filler.

Watch the opener, watch the mid season finale, watch the final 3.... and you've missed nothing important

I feel I need to watch now out of obligation rather than enjoyment having invested too much time in the previous seasons. What started out as a brilliant show and concept has festered for far too long now and needs to be wrapped up imo.

This for me as well. The last decent episode was the first one in the season before last and its got steadily worse. Prefer Fear TWD now.

I read a review of it and they pointed out that it started to lose viewers when it changed from the living fighting the dead to the living fighting the living.
The first episode and indeed series are the best TV ever.

Don't think I can face it. A couple of seasons ago I would say it was hands down the best thing on telly. The last 2 seasons and the last one in particular have been utter rubbish. It was impossible to know what was going on. I'm afraid its lost me which is a massive shame as I loved it.

Back