Walking dead

Will watch it with interest now that Gimple has moved across. Hoping that they move things quickly this season and introduce the whisperers before the mid-season finale.

I hear FTWD is now shite, good old Gimple ruining that too. :lol:

Mind no matter who the show runner is, if Daryl is the lead character then I f***ing give up.

Will watch it with interest now that Gimple has moved across. Hoping that they move things quickly this season and introduce the whisperers before the mid-season finale.

I hear FTWD is now shite, good old Gimple ruining that too. :lol:

Mind no matter who the show runner is, if Daryl is the lead character then I f***ing give up.

FTWD was good went shite, Daryl is a helmet who has somehow got fat when everyone is meant to be skint, Gimple has ruined it yet I stupidly will still watch.

Can't say for how much longer though.

The lastest episodes of FTWD has been some of the worst TV i've seen, absolutely terrible writing, I'll still be watching it though in the hope it improves.

Get to a camp, meet the new people, everything's rosy, stuff starts getting dodgy, everything goes wrong, back on the road, get to a new camp with new people etc.
Absolutely pointless, repetitive, going nowhere, too much moralizing, huge chunks of series with nothing happening. Gave up on it before the last series started after being close to knocking it on the head for 2 series.
Nobody i know who still watches it actually enjoys it any more. It's going nowhere with no conclusion in sight. None of the characters are likeable, and no death is a shock. It's horrendous now.
Absolutely spot on, exactly my thoughts. I stopped watching the same time as you.

They should probably reset every couple of series and go back to the beginning with a new group of survivors.

I got sick of the sight of the same people going round in circles talking nonsense. Format the fucker and start again.

a double edged sword ep, really good yet really bad, the hilltop can fk off the boring bastards

edit why is jesus alive again ffs

Back