Virat Kohli

Lovely picture of him with a 87 year old super fan. Heard him on the telly after the England loss the other day and he was very magnanimous...come on tell me he isn’t perfect. Please. Am starting to fall in love with him!
My opinion has changed on him. Yes in the field he can look a git but it’s now obvious that’s for show with his team and fans

His interviews post match and otherwise, have shown him in a good light, which I was pleased to find out

Still if we play India again, I hope he’s out first ball and drops a dolly

Can't stand the arrogant tosser.

Remembering seeing him in a VIP waiting room at Vizag airport.

Lounging on one chair, feet on the other, raised his hand, clicked his fingers and one of his minions literally came running to his beck and call.

Lovely picture of him with a 87 year old super fan. Heard him on the telly after the England loss the other day and he was very magnanimous...come on tell me he isn’t perfect. Please. Am starting to fall in love with him!

Nice picture but he is just about the worst loser in cricket marra

My opinion has changed on him. Yes in the field he can look a git but it’s now obvious that’s for show with his team and fans

His interviews post match and otherwise, have shown him in a good light, which I was pleased to find out

Still if we play India again, I hope he’s out first ball and drops a dolly

Not that one after we hammered them Carty

Agent: need to improve your appeal, everyone thinks you're an arrogant tosser.

Kohli: Okay, I'll cuddle an 87 year old fan. That'll win a few over.

Really don't get the OAP cricket fan stuff. Not a big deal. As I say go to any Championship match and 95% of the crowd are over 70. Then there's the MCC members

Back