Vikings (TV series)

Finally finished series 6.

been a long bloody journey that. Once Bjorne ironside died it really got pretty shit for me.

delighted that the horrid little fucker Ivor got seen off by the weakest soldier on the field of play though.

Finally finished series 6.

been a long bloody journey that. Once Bjorne ironside died it really got pretty shit for me.

delighted that the horrid little fucker Ivor got seen off by the weakest soldier on the field of play though.

Felt rushed at end like wanted to kill everyone off asap

finally got through season 6, thought it went off the rails with the whole global domination malarky but enjoyed the last few episodes. the simplicity of the first few seasons was what drew me to the show in the first place, thought the last few seasons drifted well away from that.

just doing a blitz of the whole thing again and realised that somehow i missed just about half of season 5 first time around... :lol:

Ffs thought was gonna say it’s finally on Netflix or Bbc 😀

According to this, all the previous series will be up on Netflix in the UK and the US in 2024/25.

The new series will be on Netflix from the beginning.

you're back! you've been missed

:lol: Like a hole in the head am sure.

Am tempted to post a picture on your laziness fred of a small kitchen gadget I bought last year or the year before. When I saw it I simply had to have one but it made me realise just how lazy I really am.

:lol: Like a hole in the head am sure.

Am tempted to post a picture on your laziness fred of a small kitchen gadget I bought last year or the year before. When I saw it I simply had to have one but it made me realise just how lazy I really am.
I don't want to derail your thread but I must know what said gadget is now

I don't want to derail your thread but I must know what said gadget is now

Can't be arsed to take a photo of it as I'm rather comfily (is that a word ?) placed under a wooly blanket with a cuppa hot chocolate next to me but I shall Google it and post the picture in your fred.

Can't be arsed to take a photo of it as I'm rather comfily (is that a word ?) placed under a wooly blanket with a cuppa hot chocolate next to me but I shall Google it and post the picture in your fred.
comfy

I'm going to guess it is an apple corer and peeler

Class. It needed a complete shake-up as it was starting to get completely daft
That doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid. Looks like it might be just a lazy reworking of the original series. Still got the final season of The Last Kingdom to look forward to though😎

That doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid. Looks like it might be just a lazy reworking of the original series. Still got the final season of The Last Kingdom to look forward to though😎

I’m not keen on the Last Kingdom personally, find it a bit naff.

Back