Vikings (TV series)

I think Vikings went downhill badly after Ragnar died. Most of the time it just seemed to limp on aimlessly. Remember the Floki vision quest? Bloody tedious.

I completely agree, he was a fantastic lead. It started to turn a bit before he died, but really went off the rails after. Bjorn is the only character that kept me watching for a bit.

First couple of series were fantastic though.

I completely agree, he was a fantastic lead. It started to turn a bit before he died, but really went off the rails after. Bjorn is the only character that kept me watching for a bit.

First couple of series were fantastic though.

The first two series were great. But once Athelstan was killed it wasn't quite the same for me. For some odd reason he was the character I identified myself with the most. Which is a tad weird all things considering.

The scene where they are all back on North East shores and Ragnar asks him if he wants to join them going back home or 'stay with your people' was very powerful on me. I got something in my eye in the following scene where they both stepped off the longship at Kattegat. Despite all the violence and bloodshed going on, the growing bromance between the two made the first two series for me.

Problem for me with Vikings Is the casting of Ragnar ,the king, rolo ,Bjorn and lagartha was unbelievably good ! it’s like the casting team changed and everyone after that was shite his sons were just not scary enough thought they gonna be right scary bastards they just like boyband members that’s when it went shite

Anyone watched the valhalla show?

Just saw some terrible reviews about it
Watched season one and thought it was average, easy watching at best if you’re in a can’t be arsed mood.

Started season two and it was unwatchable.

I’m probably being generous to season one, the writing is abysmal.

Back