Victory Club

Think this place is shutting down bit by bit but they havnt told anybody, if it wasnt funny it would be a health hazard and it's not funny

Think this place is shutting down bit by bit but they havnt told anybody, if it wasnt funny it would be a health hazard and it's not funny
Looking at previous posts you obviously have a problem with the Club.
If you don't like it don't go in, plenty of people in there and on a Saturday all three bars are rammed.
It's an old building and needs work, but people are trying to run a business and unfounded comments about it closing aren't helpful.
Came third in pub of the year last year so somebody must like it.

If you don't like it don't go in, plenty of people in there and on a Saturday all three bars are rammed.
It's an old building and needs work, but people are trying to run a business and unfounded comments about it closing aren't helpful.
It is a bit Rawty mind.I was sitting in there yesterday with the fiancé and thinking “anyone coming to a match from other parts of the country must think we are a bunch of f***ing hillbillies if they come in here”

really Takes some believing the state of the place.

as I said on another thread it’s like a building from Chernobyl.

It was a farce last night only having the 1 bar open. Queue was mental & loads just didn't bother, walking out. Lost a canny bit of business I reckon.

3rd in the tuesday night snooker league
I wish them all the best

Back