VARguments

Turned into an out for gutless refs now. Don't give it, if I'm wrong it will be sorted if they're not 100% people will think I'm right. Win win for the ego boys in black.

Referee on the pitch has the final decision. It really is that simple and if he stays with that, there is nothing var can do, on opinion decisions like a pen or not

The only decision taken out of the on field official, is if the ball has crossed the line for a goal

Referee on the pitch has the final decision. It really is that simple and if he stays with that, there is nothing var can do, on opinion decisions like a pen or not

The only decision taken out of the on field official, is if the ball has crossed the line for a goal
Not true in the Prem, we're using it differently. VAR have been told to try and stick with ref's decisions as much as possible but have the ability to change the decision if they see fit. Take the Man City disallowed goal last week, decision changed by VAR.

Contentious decision at Molineux apparently ? Lots of cries Wolves penalty shouldn’t have been awarded, I think on this occasion red awarded it and awaited clarification via VAR ?

Back