VAR

I’ve enjoyed England more in the last 2 years than anytime since 1996, so your probs right on that, but if I miss a England game it’s not like missing a safc game, I can give our take England games

Still you know, the last few years have been great, the ablity on show from some of the younger players is joyful, we seem to be building towards something under southgate, i would of thought every football fan in england would be right behind him, the pace and passing on display are amazing.

That pony tailed centre half today would have conceded a couple of penaties today if VAR had been available in our game..

Still you know, the last few years have been great, the ablity on show from some of the younger players is joyful, we seem to be building towards something under southgate, i would of thought every football in england would be right behind him, the pace and passing on display are amazing.
That’s the reason I’ve enjoyed watching them, a young energetic and highly motivated squad, not scared to take chances and a manager not scared of the press

That’s the reason I’ve enjoyed watching them, a young energetic and highly motivated squad, not scared to take chances and a manager not scared of the press

i agree i was maybe getting a little bored of it under Woy, but lately wow.

Did the ball deviate in any way? Or did it merely brush his arm?

If that happened to you as you were playing would you not feel aggrieved, given youd challenged for the ball and it had accidentally hit you?

It’s pathetic man. Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea?

Football has always been so good because of its simplicity. Decisions like that are going to ruin the game.

The ball did deviate. It was a brush against the arm but enough to send it into the path of Jesus and that's what's ultimately brought the call.

Course id feel aggrieved, I'd be fuming. But VAR has been brought in to do a job, and help with incidents that the referee can't possibly see.

But I agree VAR shouldn't ever of even existed. But it does, and people have to deal with what comes with it.

It should only be used IF a team captain or manager requests and they have two calls a game.

If they use it and is correct they keep their two calls but if its incorrect they lose said call. It could be used for offsides goals or penalty against decisions

That should be it

Don’t see an issue with it. It’s only doing what the match referee and linesmen should be doing.

If the referees and linesmen were getting their decisions right and enforcing the rules properly, then there’d be no need for VAR to correct their decision and enforce the rules properly, for them.

Back