Vaccine passports for England introduced this month

I had my second dose of the vaccine in May and would encourage anyone who hasn't already had theirs to do so. The vaccines have been clearly shown to work at what truly matters: they are the reason that the thousands of daily cases recorded are now translating into so few hospitalisations and deaths. The risks of catching covid, even for a young and healthy person, are far greater than the risks of any of the vaccines. If you aren't jabbed, get jabbed!

That said, I am completely opposed to domestic vaccine passports being introduced, and I hope this doesn't clear the Commons.

Has there been any evidence yet to show how long the protection from the vaccine lasts? The last I heard, it may lose effectiveness after 6-12 months, much like the natural immunity I'd gain from catching covid would wear off over time. Will I be required to have regular boosters to stop my covid passport from expiring?

Should we also have passports to show that we're vaccinated against flu each winter (which I am)? I know it's considered heinous to compare the two viruses for some reason, but frankly I don't want either so is this something the government should genuinely think about in future? I hear we may be in for a difficult flu season.

At the very least, I would want a negative test to be a sufficient alternative to showing your vaccine status. If anything that seems safer, given it's shown to be possible to transmit covid even if you're fully vaccinated, whereas you can't transmit it if you are negative and therefore don't have it to transmit.

I see they are on about making the vaccine compulsory for NHS staff.It should really have been a first priority, considering lots of the vulnerable are already in hospital. 🤔

Jabs aside, you do realise Pfizer the company who were fined a record fine of $2.3bn for misinformation and bribing doctors are pushing for passports. With this comes an annual or possibly 5/6 monthly income of boosters. All ready set for 35 billion revenue this year. It’s all on google.
And while your there, google the main shareholders behind the vaccines, then Facebook, Twitter, Google and most US media outlets.
Don’t be surprised it’s the same people.
Look to the stats in Australia, Israel to see there’s data on both sides.
I’m not saying there’s no virus or that we’re all being chipped but whenever there is this much money being made there’s a level of corruption somewhere and this passport doesn’t sit right with me.
What happened to our medical information being private ?
What happens if the passport is carried over to the next illness which requires vaccines ? Flu jab ? and god knows what else. Once your providing ‘papers’ to do things it all becomes a bit North Korea.

Haway

Jabs aside, you do realise Pfizer the company who were fined a record fine of $2.3bn for misinformation and bribing doctors are pushing for passports. With this comes an annual or possibly 5/6 monthly income of boosters. All ready set for 35 billion revenue this year. It’s all on google.
And while your there, google the main shareholders behind the vaccines, then Facebook, Twitter, Google and most US media outlets.
Don’t be surprised it’s the same people.
Look to the stats in Australia, Israel to see there’s data on both sides.
I’m not saying there’s no virus or that we’re all being chipped but whenever there is this much money being made there’s a level of corruption somewhere and this passport doesn’t sit right with me.
What happened to our medical information being private ?
What happens if the passport is carried over to the next illness which requires vaccines ? Flu jab ? and god knows what else. Once your providing ‘papers’ to do things it all becomes a bit North Korea.

Haway
And also he pharma gang are also involved with these fact checkers along with Facebook etc. When you join the dots it really does start to look like one big piss take going on, smoke screened by Covid.

They'll say that people can show a negative test result as an alternative I reckon.

It would make sense considering you can still have covid and spread it with the vaccine. Seems safer for everyone to do a test before attending events
I had my second dose of the vaccine in May and would encourage anyone who hasn't already had theirs to do so. The vaccines have been clearly shown to work at what truly matters: they are the reason that the thousands of daily cases recorded are now translating into so few hospitalisations and deaths. The risks of catching covid, even for a young and healthy person, are far greater than the risks of any of the vaccines. If you aren't jabbed, get jabbed!

That said, I am completely opposed to domestic vaccine passports being introduced, and I hope this doesn't clear the Commons.

Has there been any evidence yet to show how long the protection from the vaccine lasts? The last I heard, it may lose effectiveness after 6-12 months, much like the natural immunity I'd gain from catching covid would wear off over time. Will I be required to have regular boosters to stop my covid passport from expiring?

Should we also have passports to show that we're vaccinated against flu each winter (which I am)? I know it's considered heinous to compare the two viruses for some reason, but frankly I don't want either so is this something the government should genuinely think about in future? I hear we may be in for a difficult flu season.

At the very least, I would want a negative test to be a sufficient alternative to showing your vaccine status. If anything that seems safer, given it's shown to be possible to transmit covid even if you're fully vaccinated, whereas you can't transmit it if you are negative and therefore don't have it to transmit.

Good post this

Last edited:
And also he pharma gang are also involved with these fact checkers along with Facebook etc. When you join the dots it really does start to look like one big piss take going on, smoke screened by Covid.
The trouble is now we’re all being played against one another, conflicting information about who can pass on the virus and who can’t. Different stats coming from different countries.
One thing we have to stand together on is we shouldn’t be pushed into a society where we are forced to provide any kind of ‘health evidence’.
Once we go down that road it’s a slippery slope, it will then be you haven’t had your booster, have you logged a ‘Covid free test’.
Plus half the time my phone is out of battery or I can’t be arsed to take it the the match.

The only way you're going to get folk like the Asian communities etc to get jabs are to bring in covid passports unfortunately. Asking them politely isn't working.

Got to love Sage mind, still as clueless as ever.

The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) said its modelling suggested hospitalisations could reach 2,000 to 7,000 per day next month.

Last edited:
Why be so ambiguous? Just do it or don't ffs. Typical Johnson trying to please everyone.
The MO IMO these days is to drag things out to cause maximum stress and confusion and division. Brexit. This. Anything. The news has a purpose and it is not to tell you what the news is but to tell you want it wants you to think, and to stir feelings, and create situations. It is not co-incidence that media sounds like medea, the Greek sorceress of deception, and that govern ment, comes from Latin - to steer / rule the mind.

Anyway, that is the reason for the ambiguity.

The MO IMO these days is to drag things out to cause maximum stress and confusion and division. Brexit. This. Anything. The news has a purpose and it is not to tell you what the news is but to tell you want it wants you to think, and to stir feelings, and create situations. It is not co-incidence that media sounds like medea, the Greek sorceress of deception, and that govern ment, comes from Latin - to steer / rule the mind.

Anyway, that is the reason for the ambiguity.

The etymology of media is from the Latin for medium.

The etymology of government has nothing to do with governing the mind.

You’re just making stuff up!

Back