Vaccine passports for England introduced this month

Why not ask people for a passport to get on a bus? It'll be no problem as most people have passports.

Does most mean the same as all or do the people who don’t want the vaccine to be classed as all despite the non commitment they make to opening up to normality
“I’m alright jack”

I’ve got no strong feelings about this either way but it looks like the government might face some strong opposition from their own MP’s if it goes to a vote.
There is talk they will extend the Covid powers by 6 months so it won’t have to go for a vote but that won’t go down well with the Tory MP’s who just want everything back to normal either.
I also want everything back to normal, but it isn’t right now so they’ll have to get over it same as me and every bugger else.

Does most mean the same as all or do the people who don’t want the vaccine to be classed as all despite the non commitment they make to opening up to normality
“I’m alright jack”
Sorry I'm not totally following you.
I just mean things are all open now and death rates haven't spiked much so we just need to get back to 'normal' imo.

Last edited:
Since natural immunity seems to confer greater protection than vaccination, shouldn't anyone with a positive antibody test be allowed the same freedoms?

Only because the likes of me have had our jabs so selfish attention seekers like your goodself can enjoy their freedoms. Dont forget that.
Mackem DJ - The Passport Sessions.
Has a canny ring to it.
Since natural immunity seems to confer greater protection than vaccination, shouldn't anyone with a positive antibody test be allowed the same freedoms?
I'd say no, just jab everyone regardless.

Last edited:
And send out the message to the hard of thinking that going out and getting infected is a positive thing.

Think there is an ethical flaw in your argument

And send out the message to the hard of thinking that going out and getting infected is a positive thing.

Think there is an ethical flaw in your argument
As opposed to going out and catching it from those jabbed that have the virus.
If you couldn't I'd understand but there hasn't been passports for the last 2 months or so with less people vaccinated at the time.

Will you be going out at the end of September or still be shitting yourself?

As opposed to going out and catching it from those jabbed that have the virus.
If you couldn't I'd understand but there hasn't been passports for the last 2 months or so with less people vaccinated at the time.

Will you be going out at the end of September or still be shitting yourself?
Aw bless lots of toys being launched out of prams today.

To paraphrase someone, the pennies are dropping now that can see a personal downside to their selfishness

Aw bless lots of toys being launched out of prams today.

To paraphrase someone, the pennies are dropping now that can see a personal downside to their selfishness
I'm not bothered in the least, no toys out of the pram, I hope this is the final thing needed to give you some life, you seem very oppressed, it's not good.

The fact of the matter is the unvaccinated are still in the majority at taking up hospital beds, blocking ITU beds, making a worrying prospect for winter when we add flu into the mix,I cannot understand why people won’t take the vaccine, it has been shown to be extremely safe and effective and that has been proven by the many millions who stepped forward and took the risk, many months ago now. Some seem unable to see that their freedoms have only been returned to them by those who have stepped forward and taken the vaccine & lots of children I have spoken to would also happily step forward if it meant a return to an uninterrupted education.

The fact of the matter is the unvaccinated are still in the majority at taking up hospital beds, blocking ITU beds, making a worrying prospect for winter when we add flu into the mix,I cannot understand why people won’t take the vaccine, it has been shown to be extremely safe and effective and that has been proven by the many millions who stepped forward and took the risk, many months ago now. Some seem unable to see that their freedoms have only been returned to them by those who have stepped forward and taken the vaccine & lots of children I have spoken to would also happily step forward if it meant a return to an uninterrupted education.
Post the latest figures.

I also want everything back to normal, but it isn’t right now so they’ll have to get over it same as me and every bugger else.
The problem I think at the minute is a conflict within govt, (not that I give a shiny about that, I personally wouldn’t care if they ripped each other’s throats out) it’ll be interesting to see what happens in next week or so.
De Piffel the coward, won’t want to stand up against his back benches x

The problem I think at the minute is a conflict within govt, (not that I give a shiny about that, I personally wouldn’t care if they ripped each other’s throats out) it’ll be interesting to see what happens in next week or so.
De Piffel the coward, won’t want to stand up against his back benches x
He’s more afraid of being unpopular with the public. He’s a gutless ( too many expletives)

Back