Vaccine passports for England introduced this month

How do you go about getting proof of vaccine? Not giving much notice are they?

Download the NHS app. It's a different one to the NHS Covid app where you check into places and it was used before Covid.

Once you log in you should be able to see your vaccination details and any other information your GP surgery has shared with it.

If you don't want the app, you can send off for a paper letter:

Nhs app. They send you a letter confirming date of vaccines etc. Got one a while back.
Download the NHS app. It's a different one to the NHS Covid app where you check into places and it was used before Covid.

Once you log in you should be able to see your vaccination details and any other information your GP surgery has shared with it.

Thanks both. I'm enjoying the match again so want to be prepared.

I can see me using the letter option, as i'm crap at anything to do with modern tech.

Been to a couple of gigs this week, both required one of the following:

Proof of double vaccination (NHS app)
Proof of positive PCR test within last 180 days, but clear of 10 day isolation period
Or a negative lateral flow test in last 24 hours.

No real delays getting in as showed it at the same time as your ticket.

Had the app for a while now so happy with that, it’s simple to open an app if that’s how it’s going to work, don’t see why we don’t just have to do that for going abroad 👍

never understood why people who want to help themselves and 90% of everyone else should have to put themselves at greater risk by mixing with non-vaccinated people

Had the app for a while now so happy with that, it’s simple to open an app if that’s how it’s going to work, don’t see why we don’t just have to do that for going abroad 👍

never understood why people who want to help themselves and 90% of everyone else should have to put themselves at greater risk by mixing with non-vaccinated people
Serious question I’m vaccinated but

Does being non vaccinated have a higher chance of catching covid ? Or can everyone still catch it just those vaccinated have better chance of recovery less of death etc?

surely it wouldn’t matter if that was the case

Back