Utrecht shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinnar…. don't give a fuck really not affecting me is it they are all idiotic c+unts killing HUMANS in the name of some bullshit religion or ideology. ill start to care when it effects me directly.

It already has. Airport security for example. Entering sporting events and music events etc.

It already has. Airport security for example. Entering sporting events and music events etc.

yeah that's just a pain in the Arse, abit like queuing for 2 hours for a new ride at Alton Towers...I mean more along the lines of losing a family member being directly hurt by one of these hate groups.

What's a big city? I'd hardly describe Utrecht or Christchurch as big cities.

I’d say both of those are among the biggest cities in their respective countries.

My point is though, this is not going away soon, you’re worse off in London, Birmingham, Manchester etc than a small town.

I’d say both of those are among the biggest cities in their respective countries.

My point is though, this is not going away soon, you’re worse off in London, Birmingham, Manchester etc than a small town.

Yep, in popluation terms, Utrecht 4th biggest in The Netherlands and Christchurch 3rd in New Zealand. Of course, in New Zealand, pretty much everywhere else is dwarfed by Auckland.

Yep, in popluation terms, Utrecht 4th biggest in The Netherlands and Christchurch 3rd in New Zealand. Of course, in New Zealand, pretty much everywhere else is dwarfed by Auckland.

As the lad from Spennymoor says, there’ll be no problems there anytime soon.

Wonder if this is a far right copycat attack or a Jihadist retaliation attempt...

For what its worth, I don't go along with what BBC or Sky News are currently reporting...my hunch or gut feeling is that this incident in Utrecht is crime related... over recent months there have been handgranades thrown and firearms discharged at certain peoples houses across NL that are all drug gang or crime gang related (drugs and human trafficking)... the forthcoming regional/provincial elections in NL are also on Wednesday (where in past certain local politicians have been in pocket of crime gangs)… I suppose time will tell.

also, when you look at time/place of this tram attack: 10:45am on outskirts of city centre (so after rush hour local time) and the tram junction just happens to be right next to only place near Utrecht where the 3 major Dutch motorways join up (north to Amsterdam, west to DEn Haag and south towards Eindhoven, Maastricht, etc)

The last time the Dutch had an actual terrorist attack was back in the mid to late 70s with their conflict with former colony Moluccan Islands near Indonesia... since then a few IRA attacks on British targets in the south during the 80s, but compared to rest of Europe NL is considered a safe haven. I'm shocked at what has happened today but think its crime gang related... like I said time will tell.

Now this hits home a lot more than these attacks as I can identify with this as I change trains often in Utrecht, was there a couple weeks back.

What the fuck is going on in this world man, sad sad times!

Thinking the same. Why can’t people take a step back and come to terms that we are all the same.
Very sad indeed who some are wired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back