Utrecht shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haway dangermows you’re being cemantic. What term would you say best describes the native European population of Christian faith or culture?

Id probably say either European or Christian. But it would depend what I was trying to define.

I was asking as you classified one in terms of race (white) and the other in terms of religion (Muslim).

If you'd asked if it was a Christian or Muslim that would have made more sense.

Id probably say either European or Christian. But it would depend what I was trying to define.

I was asking as you classified one in terms of race (white) and the other in terms of religion (Muslim).

If you'd asked if it was a Christian or Muslim that would have made more sense.

The problem with a term like Christian is that many reject it now as they consider themselves atheists.

I would have used Dutch in the “nation of people” dictionary way but many would think that’s racist because you can get a passport now.

So you don’t know how to spell or wear gloves? Unlucky mate.

Payment of £8000 came through this morning that I’ve waiting on for two weeks, more giddy error than not knowing how to spell a word I’ve used a multitude of times on here.

They could be both, or neither.

Depends on the definition of white really. For example blackest people I’ve ever seen are Aussie Aborigines. They arn’t usually what is described when using Black for example.

Last edited:
Aye but you’d say god fearing people with love in their hearts should want no more death, rather than just apparant team scoring.

Are these people you reference God fearing? Is it team scoring? I see it as hoping its not an eye for an eye job as the circle could continue, and thus no end to needless killings.

To be expected. Its those poor fuckers who get the backlash.

Is there repercussions after every Muslim attack?

dinnar…. don't give a fuck really not affecting me is it they are all idiotic c+unts killing HUMANS in the name of some bullshit religion or ideology. ill start to care when it effects me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back