USA 15 dead in Elementary school shooting at Robb elementary school

I appreciate the links, but with respect it's just articles rallying against Donald Trump and the Republicans. Not exactly a balanced view now is it!! It's obvious what your political view is.
Obviously you haven’t read them. Both sides (Rep/Dem) are represented, both fear for the future of their country, for different reasons.
You have no idea what my political view is, though from your posts and comments yours is glaringly obvious.
Why are my friends not representative of America yet others are?
I referred to the fact that having the same job for 20 years is not representative. Fact.
I also never stated anyone was more representative than anyone else, That’s just you making stuff up again.
Every single country on this planet has issues with what you mention and I've still yet to hear anything that convinces me that America is fucked.
Every single country? Name others having problems with the group of issues currently affecting the USA to the same degree. (Political/racial/legal/gender).

Obviously you haven’t read them. Both sides (Rep/Dem) are represented, both fear for the future of their country, for different reasons.
You have no idea what my political view is, though from your posts and comments yours is glaringly obvious.

I referred to the fact that having the same job for 20 years is not representative. Fact.
I also never stated anyone was more representative than anyone else, That’s just you making stuff up again.

Every single country? Name others having problems with the group of issues currently affecting the USA to the same degree. (Political/racial/legal/gender).

I would say most European countries are having political/racial/gender issues for a start.

I did read the links but after 5 minutes in its obvious what side of the fence the authors sit, I believe two worked for the Clintons. No issue with that, but its incredibly one sided.

I've no secrets about my political views whatsoever of course it's glaringly obvious but is that relevant regarding this debate?

Anyway, we shall have to agree to disagree, I don't think America is fucked, you do. That's ok.

The totals are in:

220 killed and 570 wounded in gun violence incidents over the 4th July weekend…

Only a 20% increase over the same period last year.

But according to some, it’s not a problem, just lefty brainwashing, nothing to worry about…………

The totals are in:

220 killed and 570 wounded in gun violence incidents over the 4th July weekend…

Only a 20% increase over the same period last year.

But according to some, it’s not a problem, just lefty brainwashing, nothing to worry about…………

I can't recall anyone saying it's not a problem.

Can you find a link stating that?

And also, do you have a stat saying how many killed due to gang related activity?

And once you have those stats, can you enlighten me as to how many killing were carried out in " leftie" democratic states?

Last edited:
I can't recall anyone saying it's not a problem.
Can you find a link stating that?
And also, do you have a stat saying how many killed due to gang related activity?
A December 2020 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report of 34 states, four California counties, and Washington, D.C., found that gang-related attacks were responsible for 11.4% of male homicides and 3.6% of female homicides in 2017, for 9.7% of overall homicides. The previous year, 7.4% of all homicides were gang-related.

Can you provide any factual government issued information on the percentage of gun deaths due to gang violence?

And once you have those stats, can you enlighten me as to how many killing were carried out in " leftie" democratic states?
States of all political persuasions have issues with shooting deaths. Your statement is puerile.
Why not ask: “Do you have a stat showing how many of the people pulling the trigger were Republican“?

Last edited:

A December 2020 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report of 34 states, four California counties, and Washington, D.C., found that gang-related attacks were responsible for 11.4% of male homicides and 3.6% of female homicides in 2017, for 9.7% of overall homicides. The previous year, 7.4% of all homicides were gang-related.

Can you provide any factual government issued information on the percentage of gun deaths due to gang violence?

States of all political persuasions have issues with shooting deaths. Your statement is puerile.
Why not ask: “Do you have a stat showing how many of the people pulling the trigger were Republican“?
I applaud you for replying to that and the most pejorative term you used was puerile

It wasn't a political discussion until you made it one with your " leftie" comment.

Without doing some research as I am so tired, I would put my last Dollar on there being more shootings In democrat states.

I believe there were over 65 alone in that " leftie" state of Illinois over the last weekend.

Damn Republicans!

It wasn't a political discussion until you made it one with your " leftie" comment.

Without doing some research as I am so tired, I would put my last Dollar on there being more shootings In democrat states.

I believe there were over 65 alone in that " leftie" state of Illinois over the last weekend.

Damn Republicans!

Would you like to borrow another dollar?

Texas out in front in total deaths and poor, republican states usually in the top ten per capita

Oh dear.
Have a bad night mate?

Happy to be educated if I am wrong, it beats throwing around pubescent insults.
I don’t like Tories and right wing types.

At best, they’re enablers of the selfish ***** who feather their nest at the expense of us all. At worst, they are those *****.

Of the 19 states with the highest rates of gun homicides, 13 are republican controlled, including 7 of the top 10.

It was a ridiculous claim you threw out there because it was what you wanted to believe.

Last edited:

Back